• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

dont care any more, thread wont get approved.

Sorry bud, some of us Mods had time away from the site, over this past holiday weekend, so your post wasn't approved until I saw it today (after clearing out stuff from my day job).

Believe it or not, we have other things in our lives than just the Hide...

That sounds more like herpes but what would I know :unsure: 😁 😁

BTW, nothing but love for ya Horta🍻
Hi,

Well I would imagine that since you are US Army...you probably know a lot about the Herpes, lolol

Also, what is this "post approval" stuff??? New member post have to be manually approved now?

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Well I would imagine that since you are US Army...you probably know a lot about the Herpes, lolol

Also, what is this "post approval" stuff??? New member post have to be manually approved now?

Sincerely,
Theis
I read about it in a book :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😁

a Sincerely, Very Respectfully,
Stefan

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
New members can post, but certain key words get flagged, requiring Mod approval. It's to prevent potential spammers.

Get a 6-24 Arken, you won't be sorry!!!
download.gif

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Sorry bud, some of us Mods had time away from the site, over this past holiday weekend, so your post wasn't approved until I saw it today (after clearing out stuff from my day job).

How dare you, Sir! You've stolen his hopes and dreams and left him nothing but empty promises...

You guys make like, fifty bucks an hour mod-ing, right? Maybe a hunnert?

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

There's a towel snapping line that new members have to run through