• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dont count on the mil.....

SR actually has some combat experience and the CIB to attest to it.

If he were to become a cadre it could be problematic.

I'm positive they have former mil with experience in their structure. That's why I don't discount them as an unorganized clownshow like the idiot MrBR does.

On the other hand, we know where they get their tactics from.

And then there's stuff like this

Attachments

• antifa c&c.pdf
    36.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I'm wondering when they will be treated like the criminals and terrorists that they are?

The Sec Def should be held directly accountable.

I don't know what the hell happened to our Army. I know there are some good folk in it and some that can do some real ass kicking; but good Lord, at this rate they won't be able to beat army ANTS.
You don't know what happened? You werent paying attention during the past 50 years? Gender norming, purging the pentagon of real warriors, Relief of Ham, and that entire episode (Benghazi), Women on ships, in combat units, fudging performance of women and others in Ranger and Jump school, and inclusion in Infantry units, and on and on. Political correctness started there, and is burgeoning. The slow destruction of our Armed Forces by insidious means, has been going on a very long time. Heck even the so-called "unjust war" of my time was a Democrat boondoggle. The Left hates the Army, except as it can remold it to suppress and oppress the population.

That is what it is looking like.
Local, state and federal entities are not doing thier job.

It’s the GS civilians that work for the civil rights/EO
The super libs I know are all CS
You don't know what happened? You werent paying attention during the past 50 years? Gender norming, purging the pentagon of real warriors, Relief of Ham, and that entire episode (Benghazi), Women on ships, in combat units, fudging performance of women and others in Ranger and Jump school, and inclusion in Infantry units, and on and on. Political correctness started there, and is burgeoning. The slow destruction of our Armed Forces by insidious means, has been going on a very long time. Heck even the so-called "unjust war" of my time was a Democrat boondoggle. The Left hates the Army, except as it can remold it to suppress and oppress the population.
Oh, I know what has happened. Maybe not just "how" it happened. I have a few folks retired from military saying the brass and the master sergeants will sniff this out. I absolutely think that's false hope at this point. Maybe it was different 20 years ago where there was a chance, but once klinton started the PC shit, that increased the decline. (taking my anti-arkancidis pill now).

At my kids school the kids were subjected to a "survey" of the most vile questions you could ask a 6th grader.

I only found out about it when I heard my son and his friend joking about "sniffing glue".

Kind of shocked to hear the conversation I asked about it and he told me it was a question in the survey they were asked to take in school, the question "Have you ever sniffed glue?"

The 6th graders had no clue what the question meant.

The survey was an online item and I was able to check it out. It had eveything from "Had an abortion" through "Anal sex" to "DO you use condoms?" and "Have you used intravenous drugs?".

Shit no 6th grader, unless in some crazy abusive situation, would ever be exposed to.

The principal heard from me and many others.

Her response, just like the Army, "I didnt know."

Im guessing its a Saul Alinsky tactic.

Do something outrageous, claim ignorance, your ideas are introduced into the mainstream at the cost of a little heat that by claiming ignorance and plausible deniability the resistance will quickly fade away.

The initial resistance fades but you have made the outrageous a topic and the next incident is no longer outrageous, it becomes part of the general conversation.

Here is the actual graphic included in the email, just so that you can see exactly how the tearing down of our society is to take place. You can bet that this is what our children are being taught.

View attachment 7370488
Unbridled EO office staffed by activist members of the military. And then the commander is too afraid to rein them in because he gets a crosshair painted on him then.

Definition of terrorism right there.

Reactions: lash and Snuby642
So some snowflake was having a meeting to talk about their feelings at a safe space and this was the invitation.

What the fuck do you think the USN Seabees and other combat construction and engineering units practice on?
What they should be doing is building support infrastructure for or troops to do "military shit" you know fucking the enemy up.......nothing else....IMO

My point was letting the military stray away from what the sole purpose of the military should be used for.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Some of us have been warning for a very long time not to trust the .mil or most other LE to "do the right thing" when the communists get their hands firmly on the levers of power.

Lots of folks have fond fantasies about such things, but history kind of bears out that "following orders" types tend by and large to "just do as they are told," at least in a large enough percentage that the dissenters don't statistically matter....
Yep why I dont trust ....... well, just about anybody.

Reactions: W54/XM-388