• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't do this! Homeowners come out to greet rioters armed.

And, the memes are already started! LOL!

1593442040176.png

That’s some serious fucking white people shit. Buffy and Phil out protecting their mansion, how cute. I can’t criticize them for taking some kind of action if they believed the mob was hostile and was going to damage their home, but the brandishing towards the crowd will likely get them a charge. I think they would’ve been better off on the roof like some Koreans with high ground and cover.

I can’t say exactly how I’d greet protesters intent on doing damage to my home, but both my wife and I would appear more competent when it came time to sling some lead.

Last edited:
Bad idea for sure. Nothing gets a lily white, woke DA upset quicker than white folks daring to protect their property. They'll be arrested by the end of the day.

Now BLM terrorists burning, rioting, killing is just freedom of expression and we should all applaud their bravery.

yes, how dare people protect themselves from mobs of angry rioters.

personally ide be on the roof with my .300win and my 37mm......no need to be on the ground level, but good on them for protecting whats theirs

say what you want about their gun handling or "brandishing" or what ever shade you want to throw at them.....but im guessing their house didnt get looted or vandalized that night either.

How is the female homeowner so confident standing against the horde with her ineptly held pea shooter?

Even with the husband off to the side with a rifle, something is not right with her behavior. Maybe it's a lack of common sense.

My wife's 1st impression was that it was a movie clip, as in fake. And she is not a tinfoil hatter.

Either way it is straight out of the twilight zone.
if i had to guess, shes probably rather ignorant of guns.....likely keeps a gun in her purse, and has shot it once or twice....but doesnt really know enough to know shes under gunned.

that being said......not many people are going to be lining up to be the first one to take a bullet from a "pea shooter"....

sooooooo, turn out in the abridged clip OP posted (PS. fuck you Racer88)....he conveniently cut out the part that shows the rioters illegally entering his private property

they arent on the sidewalk in front of his house.....they broke through his fence and are on his property.......i would be stacking bodies.

@1:50

Why stand out front when you can use the spoon on your nail board, or just flip switches an watch the show from your HVAC controlled comfort zone. Guns are so last resort,...think out of the box. Be proactive in your defenses for as tough all the protesters are or want you to believe , I doubt they have anyone that can book-up at 18K fps. Hell looking at most of them all you would have to do is hang donuts over the pit of doom, then close the pit,...
Edit to add,...crack hanging over the pit would get the rest of them,...BTW

Last edited:
Well, at least they own guns!!!! So many of these uber-rich are hard core lefties. Granted, I would not be outside and I would have found a 20ga for the wife and not a stainless Walther (pretty sure). He needs a tripod mount up on the rooftop. Maybe some rescued pit bulls who remember the fights the were forced into roaming the property.

Edit....oh heck, I see in the revised video the protesters were peaceful....how silly of me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 338dude
sooooooo, turn out in the abridged clip OP posted (PS. fuck you Racer88)....he conveniently cut out the part that shows the rioters illegally entering his private property

they arent on the sidewalk in front of his house.....they broke through his fence and are on his property.......i would be stacking bodies.

@1:50

Never thought I'd see a fucking Sargon vid here at the Hide! The world is changin I tell ya!

Here in Texas if they have trespassed into your fully enclosed fenced in yard be it front or back, you have a lot of rights as the homeowner to defend your property, they would have been well within their rights to point guns at the people and order them to leave and then if the folks insist on becoming "defiant trespassers" and had any kind of weapons such as bats or bricks, or tried to rush the home owners or cause property damage it's game on.

Also around here even if they are just marching out front of your house on the sidewalk, you are perfectly legal to stand on your property with your rifle carried safely or at low ready, police can come and make a fuss but if you are just "carrying it" ready and not actually pointing it, there is not much they can don.

Never thought I'd see a fucking Sargon vid here at the Hide! The world is changin I tell ya!
i figured ide bring some culture to you heathens.

I don’t see a problem with it , I mean they left themselves exposed, and obviously they lacked some training but we don’t know what the mob was doing prior to the video and it looks like it worked and no one got near their house. I’m actually jealous because i bet they got a sweet rooftop

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Here in Texas if they have trespassed into your fully enclosed fenced in yard be it front or back, you have a lot of rights as the homeowner to defend your property, they would have been well within their rights to point guns at the people and order them to leave and then if the folks insist on becoming "defiant trespassers" and had any kind of weapons such as bats or bricks, or tried to rush the home owners or cause property damage it's game on.

Also around here even if they are just marching out front of your house on the sidewalk, you are perfectly legal to stand on your property with your rifle carried safely or at low ready, police can come and make a fuss but if you are just "carrying it" ready and not actually pointing it, there is not much they can don.

Wait for the sun to go down in Texas:

Deadly force may be used to defend your land or tangible, movable property when you reasonably believe that immediate force is necessary to prevent another person from committing one of the following crimes:

• Arson
  • Burglary
  • Aggravated robbery
  • Theft at night, or
  • Criminal mischief at night.

@mcameron - thanks for the full video and story. For sure makes a difference.
I dont like to think racer88 put up a shitty video on purpose, maybe just the only once he saw.

The initial clip makes it look as though the protestors are on the sidewalk (I know it is done that way on purpose)
With this new information, I for sure would be outside.
And I Still say, dude looks under-prepared. Needs a Stag lefty upper at least..... 😁

How the hell is it brandishing when its on your private property??
If a useless punk makes it into one’s home and you hold him at gunpoint until the police arrive, does the homeowner get charged with brandishing? (I know, jurisdictions, laws, etc).

After watching the video Id be more fearful of the wife WITH the pistol. she swept him several times and looked like she really had no idea how to use it.

Just hope for more like Cab Calloway in Blues Brothers, "Let's get the word on the streets"...these homeowners probably voted democrat before, as the interviewer said, but bet they don't now. Gotta be a lot of folks quietly thinking, this isn't what I've believed in. My large family on both sides were democrats when I was a kid as real working people. There's only a few any more that aren't republican for all the real reasons, independence, self-sufficiency and the heritage of real equality that everyone can pull together and get ahead as Americans. I just can't believe after serving my nation with all groups, that I'm watching the death of my country in my lifetime...here's an eye-popping, extremely chilling interview if you have a few minutes...

Carrying a fire arm on your own property is brandishing? Pointing may be, but just holding?

Reactions: oneshot86
If I’m not mistaken, this wasn’t their residence it was their place of business........a law office no less. They were lawyers.

These two have a bigger nutsack that all you shitbags crapping on them for whatever stupid reason you can think of.

Brandishing? You fuckheads are the last people I would ever take legal opinions from.....

Good for them. I wish someone had called their bluff because while Karen doesn't know the muzzle of the gun from a hole in the ground, I don't think Ken was in a mood to fuck around.

Bad idea for sure. Nothing gets a lily white, woke DA upset quicker than white folks daring to protect their property. They'll be arrested by the end of the day.

Now BLM terrorists burning, rioting, killing is just freedom of expression and we should all applaud their bravery.
At least he apparently has a pair when confronted......

joke all you want.....guy protected himself with what he had available...guns arent a hobby for most people.

how much medical training have most of us had?....not much, but i bet we all have medkits
how much fire fighting training have most of us had?....again not much, but i bet we all have fire extinguishers

thats how most people view firearms....not saying its right, but i cant fault the guy for not being a tier 1 operator.....and it seems in this case his level of training was proficient for the task at hand.

ill tell you right now ide much rather have this guy watching my back than many of the keyboard-operators giving him shit.

dude stood down an angry mob.....you can teach someone gun handling...its much harder to make them grow a pair.

joke all you want.....guy protected himself with what he had available...guns arent a hobby for most people.

how much medical training have most of us had?....not much, but i bet we all have medkits
how much fire fighting training have most of us had?....again not much, but i bet we all have fire extinguishers

thats how most people view firearms....not saying its right, but i cant fault the guy for not being a tier 1 operator.....and it seems in this case his level of training was proficient for the task at hand.

ill tell you right now ide much rather have this guy watching my back than many of the keyboard-operators giving him shit.

dude stood down an angry mob.....you can teach someone gun handling...its much harder to make them grow a pair.

Well... you make a good point with the bolded above.

That said... his posture did indicate some level of confidence. But the barefoot wife holding her gun like a coffee cup and pacing while pivoting like a lawn sprinkler, aiming at the crowd? I'm not so sure she was committed, mentally.

Last edited: