• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Don't fish too close to the water!!

JCH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Look closely at the stomach contents of this Croc.

croc1.jpg

croc4.jpg

croc5.jpg

croc3.jpg

croc2.jpg

Re: Don't fish too close to the water!!

This was posted in the hunting section a year or two back, but I can't find the old post. As I remember, it was a tracker that had gone missing a week or so before.

I think I see and ear and some hair... unless it was a girl?

I wish they had a photo of those two dudes when they zipped open that stomach!

Looks pretty real to me but I'm open to suggestions as to how gullible I am!

nothing new there...when i was involved w/ S&R down in FL, we had a case of some guy goin missing...turned out to be big lizard food. I think it happens more than folks realize.

BTW...i'm pretty sure there's another croc out there w/ the other half of him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they had a photo of those two dudes when they zipped open that stomach!

Looks pretty real to me but I'm open to suggestions as to how gullible I am! </div></div>

Whoa here she comes, watch out boys she'll chew you up!

She's a maaaaaneater.

I opened this post thinkin it might have something to do with that show River monsters that recently came out.

As a fishing fan it's been my favorite addition to the nightly round up.

Man I will be thinking twice before swimming in unknown waters at night!

laugh.gif

Those photos are from a fishing and hunting camp in Mozambique along the Zambezi river just downstream from the town of Zumbo. The hunter is a Swede. The fellow inside the croc's stomach is the adult son of one of the game scouts who works for the hunting operator. The hunting operator (on the left in the picture) is Carel Maartens of South Africa. In the hunting concession Maartens figures 2 people per week are taken by crocodiles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those photos are from a fishing and hunting camp in Mozambique along the Zambezi river just downstream from the town of Zumbo. The hunter is a Swede. The fellow inside the croc's stomach is the adult son of one of the game scouts who works for the hunting operator. The hunting operator (on the left in the picture) is Carel Maartens of South Africa. In the hunting concession Maartens figures 2 people per week are taken by crocodiles. </div></div>

That's insane. You know these guys or know of the area they hunt?