• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't Forget this 4th of July

Mackay Sagebrush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2011
If you have the day off and took advantage of the early morning hours to head to the range to send a few rounds down range, dont forget that others are not so lucky.

We have a bunch of guys still deployed who are not spending time with friends, family, wives and children this 4th of July. They will not watch their kids light fireworks or have their kids sit on their laps tonight.

I know this is the rifle section, and I am about to scrub one of mine, but it is something to think about.

If you know a family who has someone that is deployed, today would be a good day to do something for that family. Pick up the tab for the fireworks, mow their lawn this week, whatever.

Cheers.

Re: Don't Forget this 4th of July

good plan, happy 4th to all and especially our troops.

Yes, thank you to all who have served and are serving now. It is your sacrifice that keeps this country independent. God Bless our troops.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 78steeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, thank you to all who have served and are serving now. It is your sacrifice that keeps this country independent. God Bless our troops. </div></div>

Indeed! Hats of to all for the challenges they face, now and in the future.

I just want to say thank you. being a deployed soldier right now myself you don't understand how much your words of support help..thats all we really ask is to be remembered!

SGT Daniel Ventura

SCOUTS OUT!

You and all vets should be proud. This country is still free because of you and like vets.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

My deepest respect and gratitude goes out to all the men and women who have served and are serving. Thank you for everything! When I sit down this evening and drink a cold one and watch my family live free, all of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless you
and God Bless America.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL"and for your sacrifices.From my hart Thank You All For Are Freedom STAY SAFE ALL.