• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Don't get why I'm being threatened with ban.

rady

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
I received a notice regarding a post(s) in the reloading section about "anyone here work for hornady" saying something to the effect that you are bumping heads posting this shit here in the reloading section. I got no idea who it came from, but I would like to know the reason at least for threatening a ban here on the hide. Who do I contact?

No I'm not trying to be a smart ass................

EC35BA2A-6CA3-4DD0-84EA-886AB4829021.gif

I have no fucking clue what this whiner is talking about

if you're being a troll, you'll get threatened with a ban, I am not wasting my time looking at what is going on, but it certainly sounds like trollish behavior to me.

If you are not getting the answer you want, and you continue to push a dead issue, you might get told to knock it off, or leave it alone, but honestly I am NOT hunting this issue down. Also if you were reported by others you'll get warned.

Last edited:
OP, this is where you come back and tell lowlight to suck a mules dick and he's nothing but a low down, no good, four flushing.. you know that rant from Christmas vacation.
I see 2 reference’s to franks height in this one post alone.
Frank has a great shop in this place!! No need to pick on him for having to use a phone book to sit at the grownup table😂😂😂

Maybe heed the advice instead of demanding an explanation, just a thought

I posted in that thread. Got the same warning. My guess is that it was a blanket warning issued once the thread got nuked by the moderator.

Reactions: rady
They’re trying to see if you will just lay down and take it. You will never be respected here and certainly not be invited to Sirhir’s special secret sales thread if you tolerate this shit. Don’t be a pussy. Show us that you belong. Earn your spot in the secret threads.

@rady
I am always here to help. I am in no way official related to this circus, I just hang out and cause shit.
so lets together
READ
THE
FUCKING
RULES

Enforcement of the Rules may happen without warning. If your post is edited, deleted or modified by a Moderator you may inquire to the admin if the reason is not completely clear. Do this by private messaging Lowlight. If you see a post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the "notify" link at the bottom of the post to alert the moderators.

how about this little gem (emphasis mine): I mean it was only the 4th thread on that damn topic

Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post. If you are unsure, put it in the Bear Pit, say you were not sure where it belonged, and someone will move it to the proper forum for you.

And then there is this (I was in that thread: 0, ZERO reloading talk)
Political and religious discussion is limited to the BEAR PIT, the same with any discussion on religion and religious matters. We are in a very divisive political climate so be aware of your words. They can and will be used against you, and the shooting community as a whole.

Snipershide.com and its moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, abusive or disruptive nature.

Here's the TLDR version.

You dun fucked up. You got a warning shot. Reform before da cat comes for ya. He smites both the good and the wicked for his word is law.

Last edited:
I think what they are trying to say, is that if you would like to rub your pee-pee against another man’s pee-pee do it here in the Bear Pit. Keep your faggotry out of the reloading forum. Your welcome.

I have no fucking clue what this whiner is talking about

if you're being a troll, you'll get threatened with a ban, I am not wasting my time looking at what is going on, but it certainly sounds like trollish behavior to me.

If you are not getting the answer you want, and you continue to push a dead issue, you might get told to knock it off, or leave it alone, but honestly I am NOT hunting this issue down. Also if you were reported by others you'll get warned.

329615A0-ECAF-46C7-91D5-3F35E05C329E.jpeg.jpg

go get me a square... and no menthols this time, be atch

I nuked the thread and sent everyone that posted the political, corona, conspiracy, whatever else non sense related posts that belong in the pit that warning.

And my message didn't say, "bumping heads"

It said..."did you bump your fucking head thinking you can post that shit in the reloading forum. This is your only warning"

So now that we have that out of the way...you want to come bitch and cry about it publicly because you can't read the rules and somehow feel offended?? Are you asking me for something? 🤫🤫🤫