• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Don't mess with mommy

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
from a day on the range before i left. Love this pic.

then a pic of my daughter shooting her first shot, the ar intimidated her a little. goin to build her a pink 1022 this year when i get some time.

Re: Don't mess with mommy

nice pics of the family - got to start them young and teach them well.

Now that is what I call Freakin Awesome!! Nice pics... start them young!!

DK

Mommy's a bad ass
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inspired! I think I'll draw up a combined baby carrier/chest rig design. </div></div>

wife says you make it she'll wear it but wants it to be bulletproof, lol

Life can't get much better than that

Is that an "Ergo?" I have one in Coyote Tan, although it isn't the "official color...

I couldn't get my wife to shoot very often, so I purdified a 10/22 for her and her only. She loves it!
Best intro gun out there IMO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inspired! I think I'll draw up a combined baby carrier/chest rig design. </div></div>

wife says you make it she'll wear it but wants it to be bulletproof, lol </div></div>

Of course! I was thinking of having the baby on the back (that's how I rode as a kid) and magazines on the front. It would balance out pretty well, even with body armor, and it would keep the kid out of the way of a 3-point sling. Gotta get a suppressor, though; don't want to hurt baby's hearing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inspired! I think I'll draw up a combined baby carrier/chest rig design. </div></div>

- Yeah can she get some molle webbing and some magazine pouches on that baby carrier? maybe some kevlar soft armor around the baby too? LOL