• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Dont mess with Texas, our Governor, or his dog.

Re: Dont mess with Texas, our Governor, or his dog.

Kickass... Red Ed in my state would have let it attack him and the dog, then tried to hike taxes to form a commission about warning the dangers of Coyote attacks.

How many other states have governers that CCW and pop coyotes with em'!! Texas rocks!

He shoots hogs with the Beretta
smile.gif

3520417924_9022514f43.jpg

This should take Arizona out of the lime light, now PETA will call for a boycott of Texas.

"People shoot coyotes all the time, snakes all the time," Mange said. "We don't write reports."

THAT is awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to move...nice work Texas.</div></div>

+1

Get er done !

Proud to be from Texas By God!!!
Who is your Governor? Killafornians need not answer, we know who yours is.

Way to go, Governor Rick! God Bless Texas!...the words of Davey Crockett (my namesake) ring more true now than ever, "Ya'll can go to hell, as for me I'm goin to Texas."

Bill White is in trouble...politically of course.

smile.gif

Bohem has it about right. Although they'd put a toll on the trail and provide no service although thats what the tax would be reasoned to be used for. Then the game commission would go into deny that coyote's even existed and if they were here there would only be 2 or 3.
Just my guess

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriotoutlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go, Governor Rick! God Bless Texas!...the words of Davey Crockett (my namesake) ring more true now than ever, "Ya'll can go to hell, as for me I'm goin to Texas." </div></div>

You will have to submit an application for citizenship after the revolution.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proud to be from Texas By God!!!
Who is your Governor? Killafornians need not answer, we know who yours is. </div></div>

Terminator my ass!! Rick sounds like more of the real deal!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmb1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill White is in trouble...politically of course.:) </div></div>

Bill... who? Can he shoot? Oh, he's a democrat (and Toast). Nevermind.

That is just awesome.

I wasn't born here, but got here as soon as I could and don't plan to leave.

Rick Perry is the bomb.......

we just need to Keep Electing him and he'll keep the idiots in check in texas......

If I come bearing arms, waving the "Bonnie Blue" and the "Stars and Bars", while singin Bob Wills, Mickey Newbury or Billy Joe Shaver tunes can I get in w/o the paperwork?

Just left the local powder depot and didn't get out quick enough. It appears Ruger has come out with a Coyote Special LCP. I couldn't resist.
lcp1.jpg

lcp2.jpg

lcp3.jpg

lcp4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just left the local powder depot and didn't get out quick enough. It appears Ruger has come out with a Coyote Special LCP. I couldn't resist.
lcp1.jpg

lcp2.jpg

lcp3.jpg

lcp4.jpg
</div></div>

HOLLY SHIT.....I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WE EVEN MADE.

GOT TO HAVE ONE NOW. THANKS FOR SHOWING.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kickass... Red Ed in my state would have let it attack him and the dog, then tried to hike taxes to form a commission about warning the dangers of Coyote attacks. </div></div>

Then give money to insurance companies to bring coyotes in to take care of the deer population... Oh wait there already doing that...

Good thing im in Texas so ill be good to go should this revolutation happen!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriotoutlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I come bearing arms, waving the "Bonnie Blue" and the "Stars and Bars", while singin Bob Wills, Mickey Newbury or Billy Joe Shaver tunes can I get in w/o the paperwork? </div></div>

No, must be either Willie or Waylon

wish i would have stayed in texas best place ever!