• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Don't mess with Texas

Re: Don't mess with Texas

Here's a stat. It is said that over half of the trash on our beloved lands, comes from pick up trucks. You know, toss a Whattaburger in the back, some beer cans, and cruise at 80 mph. It all flies out.

n 2002 it changed its name to Commemorative Air Force after a vote of the membership. Many felt the name Confederate Air Force was confusing, did not accurately reflect the purpose of the organization, and was detrimental to fundraising efforts.[5] This name change was deemed by some fans to be a move of political correctness. The reason for the name change as stated by the organization was "Because the word "Confederate" is offensive to some."[6]
From Wikipedia.
I was going to buy a Colonel rank until this happened.
Darned PC.....

I like being offensive...

Well thats why you toss the whataburger in some assholes yard. And the cans well give them mesicans somethin to do. They like that, prolly make enough unclaimed money to get there momma a green card... Do that stat calculate that? And WTF are those serving comunity servise going to do? Dont worry bout that burger bag or the weekends worth of beer cans in the back of my truck. They get takin care of, what about that SOB that fills up the drainage ditch with the trash from the hole damn colonio.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighTecRedneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well thats why you toss the whataburger in some assholes yard. And the cans well give them mesicans somethin to do. They like that, prolly make enough unclaimed money to get there momma a green card... Do that stat calculate that? And WTF are those serving comunity servise going to do? Dont worry bout that burger bag or the weekends worth of beer cans in the back of my truck. They get takin care of, what about that SOB that fills up the drainage ditch with the trash from the hole damn colonio. </div></div>

Please learn English, then try again.