• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't Ride Your Bike Outside of the Bike Lanes!

G

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bzE-IMaegzQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bzE-IMaegzQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Don't Ride Your Bike Outside of the Bike Lanes!

I love the touch at the end. Wrecking into a NYC cruiser, for being in the bike lane, very classy.

You No Pay . License, Registration, & Insurance . You don't own the Road .
You want to be the 2-wheeled special minority in moving traffic . Keep your Ass in the Bike Lane that was special built, Just for you & that you asked for . fucking Bicyclists are the first ones crying Foul when they get run-over by a Ton of steel on 4 wheels .
When I ride My Bike around on the roadways . I am scared shitless because 'I know' the way I think , when I'm hauling ass around in my 4x 3500 & owning the road . & When I am riding my Bike . I know there are fucking AssHoles just like me that are driving on 4-wheels .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny...

But fuck bikers! </div></div>
LOL ditto

Im having trouble catching my breath..............

What a MORON!!

Shame he didn't get ticketed for jaywalking...I'd have much rather seen him get hit by a car (or better yet softcock's 3500 pickup) while trying to "prove a point" about blocked crosswalks. Hopefully he'll keep up the fine work and voluntarily exit the gene pool sooner rather than later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a MORON!!

Shame he didn't get ticketed for jaywalking...I'd have much rather seen him get hit by a car (or better yet softcock's 3500 pickup) while trying to "prove a point" about blocked crosswalks. Hopefully he'll keep up the fine work and voluntarily exit the gene pool sooner rather than later. </div></div>

Or some cop with a hard on will toss him in jail for destruction of city/state property when he continues wrecking into structures and police vehicles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny...

thats just gay...you said butfuck

ROFLMMFAO!

I can't stand bicycle riders. They don't stop at stop signs, run lights, ride anywhere. If I rode either of my motorcycles like that I would land my ass in jail in a hurry

On his point: The guy does make a valid point. It is asinine to ticket the rider when there are obstructions in the bike lane. Ticketing the vehicles blocking the lane is appropriate, but to ticket a rider who is outside the line, well kids color outside the lines all the time! Gotta like the fact that the guy saw humor enough in the situation to make an outstanding production too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On his point: The guy does make a valid point. It is asinine to ticket the rider when there are obstructions in the bike lane. Ticketing the vehicles blocking the lane is appropriate, but to ticket a rider who is outside the line, well kids color outside the lines all the time! Gotta like the fact that the guy saw humor enough in the situation to make an outstanding production too! </div></div>

Ah shit, Switch is going to the LEFT.

LOLz

The only thing funnier is if he would have gotten seriously injured in the course of performing one of his stunts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny...

thats just gay...you said butfuck

ROFLMMFAO!

</div></div>
+1 LOL, that had me laughing for several minutes.

Don't get mad, Get even!
whistle.gif
Seriously, slower traffic keep right!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnR2ysyaoH4&feature=related

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On his point: The guy does make a valid point. It is asinine to ticket the rider when there are obstructions in the bike lane. Ticketing the vehicles blocking the lane is appropriate, but to ticket a rider who is outside the line, well kids color outside the lines all the time! Gotta like the fact that the guy saw humor enough in the situation to make an outstanding production too! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ah shit, Switch is going to the LEFT.</span> </div></div>

Screw the video! Switch going Left? Now that's funny

As an avid bicyclist that was some funny stuff there. I wish I could take falls like that. I normally lose lots of skin when I try that.

Yeah, it's all the cyclists' fault. Pedestrians and motorists are perfect.....
whistle.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/poeqXB-Qf5s"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/poeqXB-Qf5s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I fucking hate bikers. I have to drive around seattle for work in a dually pick up. There is a 3' law that only works one way. We cannot get within 3' of a biker but they can run all the red lights they want not yield when they are suppose to and god forbid you hit one while they are following the rules of the road. Because your ass is going to pay. They try and squeeze right up next to you then you cannot move with out taking them out with the dually. F'em

I mean come on. I would love to see Seattle cops enforce the law, but I am the devil with my Diesel, one ton, crew cab.

I miss my old dodge with a adjust on the fly programmer. I could dial it up to "Smoke Screen" and adjust their speed very quickly.

Major pet peeve

What is Critical Mass? looks like allot of videos with people getting run over while protesting with them.

We got those idiot bicycle freaks of protest ' Critical Mass ' here in the Portland Or, area also .
Critical Mass needs there fucking Asses kicked & For the most part these groups get a free-pass from City Council & Mayor of Portland, with a mostly hands-off from Multnomah County LE .

BUT here in the progressive city of Portland Oregon . We also have Critical Mass's two-wheeled sub-genetic throwback offspring called ' <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Zoo Bombers</span></span> ' .

<span style="font-weight: bold">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlRVi_jYyXU

http://sweetbike.org/2009/06/01/portland-zoobombers-get-10000-downtown-monument</span>

We have Critical Mass in San Francisco as well. I used to ride for triathlons, and yeah it's mayhem so I just trained on the indoor trainer to get mileage in. Both cars and riders end up doing stupid things.