• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dont trust that bitch!!!!!

460mag

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Longview, Tx
Ive been divorced since 1-18-02. from all the horror stories I've heard, my relationship with the ex has been above normal as far as getting along and putting our kiddo first.

Not once in 8 years has either of us referrenced the divorce decree. We do every other weekend, if something comes up that our daughter would benefit from we swap weekends.

If on a particular holiday one side of the family has alot more going on that said kiddo would benefit from thats where she goes.

If ex comes to me and says "Hey, Daughter has ________ need, and I cant swing it" I have made it happen.

Ex says" Going school clothes shopping!" I dole out an extra 300.00 bucks (or whatever amount fits the currnet need) and say here ya go.

No matter what it is that my daughter has needed, and MOST of what she wants it I dole out the cash.

I have NEVER missed a child support payment. I have been late on occasion and I honestly forgot to write her a check recently (which ex called and asked about it on a Sunday eve, and I profusely apologized while getting off my ass and driving to her house, while we're on the phone mind you, and hand delivering that check within the hour).

The nut kicker you ask? I recieved three letters in the mail last night stating that I was in arrears (sp?) on child support and health care(which I have always provided)
from 1-18-02.

My fuck up? I never paid through the court. I always paid her directly as per a conversation that her and I had back then.
We used the same lawyer for christsakes.

This all comes very shortly after my daughter said that she wanted to live with me.

Any suggestions?

Re: Dont trust that bitch!!!!!

cancelled checks from your bank. statement from insurance company. NEW LAWYER, your gonna need them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ask advice from a lawyer and not an internet forum. </div></div>

Truly, the best advice ever!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cancelled checks from your bank. statement from insurance company. NEW LAWYER, your gonna need them </div></div>

+1,000,000,000

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunjunkie45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cancelled checks from your bank. statement from insurance company. NEW LAWYER, your gonna need them </div></div>

+1,000,000,000 </div></div>

P.S. Women are the devil. Don't forget that.

My lawyer is in depositions right now, Im waiting on her to call back. Ive been to the bank and got copies of all the cancelled checks for five years, and my bank prior to five years ago is working on it.

I have my HR department working on the insurance issue.

And Ive already been to my doc and got some chill pills before I explode! LOL

I wasnt really seeking any legal advice on snipershide but more some moral support.

Maybe some really cool ideas to attract the attention of karhma in this direction, or maybe some similar experiences to let me know what to expect.

AND to hopefully give a heads up to any other dumb ass gullible guys out there, such as myself.

I had the same thing happen to me while I was deployed. She filed suit that I was behind so they started garanishing my checks while I was deployed! I had the JAG file SSCRA papers on my behalf and the judge in Kalifornia thumbed his nose at them! They would not even talk to my current wife at all so I had to wait until I got back home to Okla. I got copies of all my support payment checks from the bank which clearly showed her endorsement on the back and sent them to the court. They refunded my money but refused to prosecute her for perjury or anything else. Wouldn't even reimburse the cost of all the copies of the checks.
I feel for you and wish you all the luck in the world.

I don`t see a problem with coming here and asking this type of question as i`m sure your not the only here that has had this happen.

GOOD LUCK.

angsniper- I was wondering if I had any recourse on the perjury part. Maybe Texas views it differently.

MGC,

My advice to you is stick with what youre doing to be honest thats all you can do. PLEASE dont explode as that will cost you EVERYTHING it aint worth it my brother.

Exact same thing happened to my son, he got divorced in '00 same situation as you he payed her directly with checks all seemed fine. Then we were set to go to Africa he went to get his passport it got denied due to...you guessed it overdue child support. Like you he has NEVER missed a payment always bought the kids what they needed etc. The thing is like you he said he had a VERBAL agreement with her when the divorce took place I told him SCREW THAT get that shit in writing but he never did. Long story short he had to go in show his checks and the payments he made for school,medical etc etc and although they said they sympathized with him he was still responsible for the due amount. What saved his ass is that his mother in law who is a very good woman told her daughter that she better get her A$$ down to the child support office and testify on his behalf and she did it. He was lucky!!!

Reading your post brought back some flashbacks he almost lost it a couple times as well. Glad he listened to me well so far anyway.

Moral of these stories GET THAT SHIT IN WRITING!!!

Hope all goes well for you man we're behind you i'll show this to my son. He thinks he's the only one dealing with something like this LOL!

Ive been thinkin of callin the ex daddy in law. He is good people.
But I gotta get my head right prior to doing that, cause it might be counter productive til those chill pills kick in! LOL

I know I would be very defensive, not matter the circumstances if I recieved a call concerning my daughter from anybody that started out with " You know what that bitch did now........." So Ill bide my time and tongue.

And the exploding I referred to was the internal type, ya know the heart or maybe a nice blood vessel in the ole brain housing group. Not the wear orange jumpsuit for 20 to life kind!

Just kinda helps to vent a little!

Didnt read it all, but canceled checks are going to do nothing. The state will say it was a gift from you to her. All child support in Texas has to go through the state so it is recorded. Add on to this, pay the extra money for it to be monitored. State monitors and notifies you when they receive the money and when they mail her the money.

Second mistake you made was using the same lawyer. You arnt sure who's side he/she was on and not sure who got the better end of it (ie are you giving the state requirement or more).

If you know and trust that lawyer go back and talk to him, but I had this same discussion with my lawyer (been my family lawyer for 30 years) and he said under no circumstances should you ever give her any check or money, ever.

Besides, something happened for yall to get divorced, how do you know she wont keep fucking you.

Only thing thats going to solve this is if she says you have been paying her, then shes going to get into shit for lying (so dont expect her to say that)

Sorry to hear. I had the exact same thing happen to me back in 2005. My ex said "we could work things out amongst ourselves", this was back in 2000 when we got our divorce. Well come 2005 I get a letter from the state saying I owed somewhere in the neighborhood of 10K in back support. WHAT! I go for the little child support conference and show them my receipt book full of monetary amounts, dates paid, and the ex's signature, only to find out from the case worker, "it's considered a gift if it was not paid thru the state". Additionally my ex went and had twins with another dude and they put my name on the birth cert. So I had to pay for them as well until "they could get me in to take a DNA test".

I have since paid all I "owed" back to the state, and I now have full custody of my son. It seems while I was working my tail off getting degrees she was partying and got put in jail for several years! I'm not sure why you guys had the same lawyer, Usually that's a conflict of interest. My advice is stay cool, I know the feeling when it seems no one gives a shit and all you want is whats best for the child.

Hope you kept your check stubs - I went through this, handed them all to the judge for four years and she claimed 2 were never paid that I paid in cash - judge told her because of how much evidence I had he would assume I paid her.

Just take it in and show them - this is generally what happens when an ex applies for state assistance, or goes to child support enforcement - likely the first.

I'd be careful getting into it with her over it until you have the facts - odds are once again thestate just stepped into your business as they sometimes do.

This is why my g/f and I will never get married, both feel the state steps WAY over the line injecting their opinions into what's best for MY child.

If I had to pay money back because of this, I would wipe my ass with each dollar bill before I mailed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ask advice from a lawyer and not an internet forum. </div></div>

Not necessarily, he may not want advice and just want support but there are times that each of us has a skill that MAY be applicable - if an attorney up here says "Get an attorney" that's valid advice.

If I tell him to get an attorney and it's just a typo error I could end up costing him thousands with bad advice.

For me, if youi ask computer advice, I answer.

IN this case I had thesame thing happen and wished to share my experiences
smile.gif

Besides, I don't think any one up here is foolish enough to just follow internet advice because if they were I would advise them to mail me their rifles for free.

laugh.gif

each state is different, in Texas it has to go through the state, whatever doesnt is considered a gift.

A minority of the checks reference child support in the memo box. I pray that our judicial system has enough common sense to see a pattern of the same amount of money, on a monthly basis, deposited into her account as evidence that Im doing my part.

LS6TT- Thank you so much for pointing out my mistakes. I never would have come to the conclusion that I FUCKED up without your insightfullness.

It brings to mind the time you said:

LS6TT said:
nice pics but clean your room jesus...LOL

under neath a picture of:

I have decided to discount your opinion as your eye for detail missed the entire fact that there is a smokin hot chic (who happens to be scantily clad, and was shortly thereafter completely unclad) in the middle of my bed, in the middle of my messy room.But thank you for posting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ask advice from a lawyer and not an internet forum. </div></div>You'll never know a woman until you meet her in court!

I don't trust any freaking body 100%!Nobody!

Get a lawyer asap,and not the one your ex has either.Also I'd delete this thread!You just don't need extra shit out there!

Oh yeah,best of luck to you!I've done 3 of these and I fucked up with my first one a lot worse then you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mis-guided child</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A minority of the checks reference child support in the memo box. I pray that our judicial system has enough common sense to see a pattern of the same amount of money, on a monthly basis, deposited into her account as evidence that Im doing my part.

LS6TT- Thank you so much for pointing out my mistakes. I never would have come to the conclusion that I FUCKED up without your insightfullness.

It brings to mind the time you said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice pics but clean your room jesus...LOL </div></div>

under neath a picture of:
<span style="font-weight: bold">pic link removed to save space</span>

I have decided to discount your opinion as your eye for detail missed the entire fact that there is a smokin hot chic (who happens to be scantily clad, and was shortly thereafter completely unclad) in the middle of my bed, in the middle of my messy room.But thank you for posting.

</div></div>

hahahaha, i noticed one hundred percent the hotness of the intended reason for the photo. i thought I added a LOL or a smiley, must have forgot. after the cleaning your room comment. Your girlfriend (wife?) is one of the hotter ones in that thread.

I think you took from my post (or posts) calling you out, I didnt. I am speaking from experience which is what I think was part of the reason you came here. And also to purely prepare you for what might be to come. My lawyer was very direct, "dont give her anything, it doesnt matter what is in the memo field or what the intention was, its a gift if it isnt paid through the state"

take that as you will and best of luck to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had to pay money back because of this, I would wipe my ass with each dollar bill before I mailed it. </div></div>

A man after my own heart
grin.gif

All my suggestions are HIGHLY illegal
mad.gif

My buddy in Corpus Christi married a woman/bitch, adopted her child of 4 years old, and the day the adoption became final she served him with divorce papers. Hes still paying 10 years later.
sick.gif

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">kill her</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon_Locke</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ask advice from a lawyer and not an internet forum. </div></div>You'll never know a woman until you meet her in court!

I don't trust any freaking body 100%!Nobody!

Get a lawyer asap,and not the one your ex has either.Also I'd delete this thread!You just don't need extra shit out there!

Oh yeah,best of luck to you!I've done 3 of these and I fucked up with my first one a lot worse then you. </div></div>

Im curious, as to your advice on deleting this post. Ive said nothing on here I regret,or that could blemish me so I am just wondering why.

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">you must kill</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mis-guided child</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Im curious, as to your advice on deleting this post. Ive said nothing on here I regret,or that could blemish me so I am just wondering why.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">kill her</span></span></div></div>

Thats why

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">get the knife</span></span>

Ahhhhh....... I get it now. My apologies for being so dense!

(disclaimer- this part is a joke, and only a joke. I wish no ill upon the mother of my daughter. However I AM waiting on that bitch commonly known as kharma to get here asafp)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">get the knife</span></span> </div></div>
LMFAO!

Redrum2-1.jpg

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">to not kill causes you tremendous pain</span></span>

Guys, get everything in writing from everyone with printed names and signatures and notarize the shit, make copies and file em away. DO THAT FOR EVERYTHING. Tip #2: Trust no bitch.

Whats the saying, not to trust anything that bleeds for 3 days and doesn't die? ;]

from what i can tell, this just happened and there is a chance that this can be figured out. it may be an action taken on the state's end and have nothing to do with her directly. i could be wrong, but patience is virtue, and this might be one of those times where you need to hear the other side of the story before any conclusions are made.

it sounds like you guys have had a good arrangement up to this point and talking to her (calmly) might help you figure out why this is happening.

on the other hand, most women are fucking evil, vindictive lil' hell beasts and should never be trusted! IF she is like most, than i wish you the best of luck, cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">set her free, it is the only way</span></span>

Dude, are you sure your ex instigated this? If the child support agency did, you are going to regret going ballistic on your ex, as it sounds like you guys have been getting along and she has no real reason to start this battle. I would get the whole story, wait to talk to your attorney, and then provide the payment stubs as evidence. This may not help and will depend on exactly what your divorce order states. But no one here is going to be able to help you with that stuff...

GZ-
Your absolutley right. Just happened. Im not trying to jump to conclusions, however Ive been calling her all day. No answer, no response.

CKA.....God Dammit.....You just got me busted. I can't f...ing stop laughing, eyes are watering, can barley even type.

-Pat

And as I read CKA's comments its in the same whispery, but menacing voice of "If u build it hey will come". LOL.
However, Im trying not to encourage his wit (altough appreciated)
on this specific thread.

Ahhhhh....some truth comes out.

It seems that as I dole it out, I get to be the hero, while ex remains a zero.At least in x's eyes.

WTF? This is BECAUSE of getting my daughter things. A laptop and a bow! Holy shit!

so are you cool now or what? if not and the ex did instigate this here's the plan.

materials...
small piece of paper
pencil
amber/orangeish prescription bottle
sea salt
water
your freezer

with the pencil you will write your ex's full name on the piece of paper, place that piece of paper into the prescription bottle. You will then fill the bottle with a sea salt/water solution, cap it and freeze it. Keep it in the freezer, frozen...always. Keep it in the back in the dark and forget it's there.

this is your "Kharma hastener"

No sir not cool at all, seems shes quite pissed about this.

I have all the ingredients, tell me the lore.Please.

LOL Would iodinized salt do the same?

wow bro, that is seriously messed up!! so she is going to attempt to make you pay back-support for all those years because you're giving your daughter some cool gifts? if so, that is just totally corrupt!!

is there anyway for her to change her mind or is this one of those deals where once it is initiated, the state takes over?

Dont know til tomorrow, but it appears its in the states hands.

I have an 11 o'clock with my lawyer.