• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Don't you hate it when

PrimerBomb

Private
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2010
You have countless hours on building a ghillie and take pictures every step of the way, then pull a boot move and take your phone swimming with you lol ...

Oops..

Re: Don't you hate it when

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbateman™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">iphone.

Sucks when things like that happen. </div></div>

Yes, but I didn't have anything backed up to iTunes or iCloud, we don't have interwebs here in the barracks...

My iPhone has a LifeProof case. It has gone swimming with me several times, with video to prove it.
grin.gif

"dont you hate it when" . . . you go to the rifle range and there are a bunch of self proclaimed "experts" trying to make you think they know what they are doing? I DO~

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Girl4Guns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"dont you hate it when" . . . you go to the rifle range and there are a bunch of self proclaimed "experts" trying to make you think they know what they are doing? I DO~ </div></div>

You must be a looker, or shoot with those that are. That is about the only time I see guys doing that... it makes me laugh!! Just tell them to hit on their paper targets, and not you!!
wink.gif

DK

Or how the dude at the range are wearing more camo than I do in uniform, and tell you how badass their ak47 is.

well, i lost all my build pics but here's the progress so far...(still a work in progress)

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0087-1.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg