• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Dope Card Holder - Picatinny, Optic Mounted and SPUHR

SokekSolutions

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 17, 2022
    Missouri
    sokeksolutions.com

New D.O.P.E Card Holder​

$30 + Shipping​

This design allows for a sleek and repeatable way to display your D.O.P.E. and other info on your rifle at eye level. Detents hold it open or closed. The interchangeable cards allow for quick and easy swaps between stages or engagements, and they can mount top or bottom.

Cards work with dry erase, wet erase or Sharpie markers to provide options for every environment. Sharpie can be removed with a damp Magic Eraser/melamine sponge.

Website - DOPE Card Holder

*Recently added SPUHR Mounted option*

DCH - 1.png

DCH - 2.png

DCH - 3.png

OpticMounted - 2.jpg

OpticMounted.jpg

RailMounted.jpg

RailMounted - Folded.jpg

ScopeMounted DCH - 1.png

SPUHR Mounted DCH

SpuhrDCH - 1.png

SpuhrDCH - 2.png

SpuhrDCH - 3.png

Attachments

• ScopeMounted DCH - 2.png
      ScopeMounted DCH - 2.png
      1.3 MB · Views: 867
    Last edited:
    It does. This DCH is designed with a detent in 3 positions (0°, 90°, 180°). The card is removable as well. For travel and storage, this thing is very low profile.
    Yes, 0, 90, and 180 degrees. Dope card can be removed also. You can't beat this holder for the money.
    Awesome thanks guys, going to snag it for my hunting rig and keep my dope card in my bino harness! I really dig the low profile of this compared to others!

Reactions: SokekSolutions
    Does this take the standard dope card we all use?
    So our Holder will come with 2 cards that are dry/wet erase. The cards work well with a sharpie and a magic eraser (so you don’t lose any DOPE on rainy days) The cards themselves are removable from the Holder so you can write on them during a match without bending over while your rifle is staged.