• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Dope card holder???

JustMissedIt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2019
    Ohio
    I’ve seen slow holders that you can slide business cards down into. Does anyone know where to get one? Or, any holders (production or printed) that mount to a SPUHR……

Thanks

I used a couple different DOPE card holders but settled on a coaches arm holder with plastic cards cut down to fit and a wax pencil...works great for me. Cheap, easy and dependable...AND, it doesn't interfere with your positioning in tight spaces.

Reactions: giumau1
    I've been using THIS from Cole Tac. I modified mine with a clear sleeve to hold a paper card. The dry erase smudged too easily for me - good idea, though. I like that the Cole Tac is flexible and won't get damaged or crushed.

I've used a couple different Dope card holders and this has been the most durable at a reasonable price.

I’ve tried several and settled on the coletac one. Very simple and can handle abuse plus easy on and off.

I’ve seen slow holders that you can slide business cards down into. Does anyone know where to get one? Or, any holders (production or printed) that mount to a SPUHR……

Thanks
    I just use a coaches wrist holder from amazon, plastic cards and a grease pen and it's the best thing I've used. Doesn't get in the way and there when I need it. You can see it in this video...Keep things simple my friend, you'll be glad you did:

Reactions: Libr8t
    I've been using THIS from Cole Tac. I modified mine with a clear sleeve to hold a paper card. The dry erase smudged too easily for me - good idea, though. I like that the Cole Tac is flexible and won't get damaged or crushed.
    You need to use a Map Marker and then Alcohol pen/wipe to get it off. We use them in them military essentially its a sharpie pen. I love my Cole Tac one easy to use can stay mounted and can't really break the thing.

A guy that shoots with us makes these. Almost everyone that’s a regular at our matches use them. When you don’t need to use it you can just push over to the other side like in both pics or however you want. Uses blank ID badges for the card.
    8A150DC5-4758-4381-97A5-94715695E702.png
    E208BB87-BD51-4D0A-8119-60C89EDC23C2.png
    No

I was using a wrist coach for a while and got tired of getting tanlines on my forearm. I just shot a match with a ColeTac Cheat Sheet, and I'm sold. Easy on, easy off, easy to write on, I can use tape, and it's not going to get snapped in half either.

I made several using; rubberized wire ties, laminated index cards, and adhesive Velcro strips. Use a sharpie to write on them, and a little spray bottle of 100% ethanol and a rag to clean them. Wrap the tie around the body of the scope a couple of times. Leave the ends out on the side of the rifle you want the card. Sandwich the ends of the ties between the laminated cards using the Velcro strips. Easy, and everything you need can be sourced at an office supply store and a hobby/craft store.

8F471FC8-3644-4727-B5A6-304029645925.jpeg