• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dope Cards

B3dlam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
Kodiak, AK
Just figured I would share the dope cards I put together tonight. I just used a spreadsheet and a ballistic calculator and ran it at 20 degree Fahrenheit from 30-90. The red cells are where the round goes transonic. Mainly I am just excited to get my new rifle and load all dialed in.

Attachments

• Dope Cards.pdf
    37.6 KB · Views: 35
Looks good, I do mine by DA, seems to work better. Since I'm on the coastal plain, I run from -2000 to +2500. It has actually run from -2200-+2900 here from dead winter to summer. If I don't have data, I can rough the DA from previous experience with temp and DA matching range. Not the best but it'll be well under a minute error.

Thanks for sharing. Been debating making my own using DA for hunting. Always stuck to my phone for values prior to, but dont really like carrying it out in the field anymore. Also, these beat buying a $600 kestrel with ballistics built in! I'll stick to the $250 kestrel 4000

Jason

The DA idea is a great option as my kestrel does DA I may have to break down and set that sometime soon.