• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dot drill and other targets

GrandpaDeadLegs

No tomato
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
Superior Twp. MI
Some PDF files of targets I made based on listening to Frank over the last year.

Edit: The real targets mentioned in the podcast are available for download below.

The little ones are small enough for 22 practice up close, but ok for big guns if you're good.

The big ones are maybe more useful for lower power optics or open sights even.

Print at work and enjoy!

Attachments

• t-1.pdf
    8.8 KB · Views: 981
  • t-2.pdf
    16.6 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:
Thank you for that one^^^^^ I was looking for it and couldn't find it!!!
I had it saved on an old computer and lost it when I switched to my new!

I can make my own dots all day, I'm looking for you guys to share actual drill ideas

I can make my own dots all day, I'm looking for you guys to share actual drill ideas

I am pretty sure I described DRILLS in the podcast you can do with this particular target.

Guys are just posting the targets because I said my original files were public and then Dropbox changed the status of the folder making it no longer functioning.

Instead of complaining, try listening to what has actually been said and done, Support side, Up & Down Drills with both the rifle in hand and on the ground, the speed drill, etc.

I gave you a different drill for each line of the target in the podcast

I am pretty sure I described DRILLS in the podcast you can do with this particular target.

Guys are just posting the targets because I said my original files were public and then Dropbox changed the status of the folder making it no longer functioning.

Instead of complaining, try listening to what has actually been said and done, Support side, Up & Down Drills with both the rifle in hand and on the ground, the speed drill, etc.

I gave you a different drill for each line of the target in the podcast[/QUOTe
I did listen I was hoping for more like that, don't be a dick

Reactions: LoneWatcher
@Cm308

Who is being a DICK ?

This is my house, I understood completely what these guys are doing, they are giving you access to the target because my originals are gone.

You came in here unsolicated and were acting like a dick, if you really want to call me names, I can remedy that in a heartbeat.

Haha come on dude everyone knows we only pick on grandpa in the bear pit... Join up with 308pirate and armyjerry and you guys can tell me all the myriad ways that I suck :)

And everyone really knows not to pick on lowlight that's just dumb.

Well I appreciate those, had been trying to find them. Been a great help to me and have helped me improve much faster than I ever could have on my own. Good looking out.

LOL @ "don't be a dick" to HMFIC!!

Drill ideas:
First row: focus on breathing prior to taking shots in prone
Second row: 5 pushups and then take shot within 10 seconds in kneeling
Third row: 5 burpies and then take shot within 5 seconds standing
Fourth row: start with gear in gearbag on you (backpack on or duffel in hand), deploy gear and engage target within 30 seconds

New page
First row: both eyes open
Second row: shoot with dominant side prone
Third row: shoot with non dominant side prone
Fourth row: shoot with dominant side barricade
Fifth row: shoot with non dominant side barricade

LOL @ "don't be a dick" to HMFIC!!

Drill ideas:
First row: focus on breathing prior to taking shots in prone
Second row: 5 pushups and then take shot within 10 seconds in kneeling
Third row: 5 burpies and then take shot within 5 seconds standing
Fourth row: start with gear in gearbag on you (backpack on or duffel in hand), deploy gear and engage target within 30 seconds

New page
First row: both eyes open
Second row: shoot with dominant side prone
Third row: shoot with non dominant side prone
Fourth row: shoot with dominant side barricade
Fifth row: shoot with non dominant side barricade
Thank you!!

Reactions: LoneWatcher
maybe the dumbest question here but here goes nothing.... are these targets all designed to be printed on A4 or A3 paper?