• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Dot Drill shot at 109 yards

TBass

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2008
Colorado
This dot drill is a very humbling experience. I actually shot the target at it appears (I shot it sideways, instead if placing the target up & down). I did not take any zeroing shots, as I had shot the day before & the conditions were almost identical.

After every shot I stood up and got back into the prone position to rife again. That one flyer in there really has me torqued!

Re: Dot Drill shot at 109 yards

Outstanding target TB!! Keep in mind... in the grand scheme of things, even the "flyers" count. Nothin to be ashamed of here.

Very nice indeed!!

DK

Z71Rat... I know that it counts. The problem was I knew it was going to be a bad shot the moment the round went off. After getting up & then getting back behind the rifle I cut a couple of corners & ended up sending the round downrange and completely shanked the shot.

Don't you just hate when you "know" it is goin to be shanked??

I know I do... all to very often!!

DK