• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos dot drills

Re: dot drills

Had a .408 Chey-tac at the bench next to me, notice the fliers?
Still it wasn't that bad overall for a blind old guy with a bi-pod and a bag of rice. LOL!

nice shootin RD - if you plug a potatoe in that CT when he is not lookin, he will only fire once
smile.gif

Nice shooting Doc, is that target available for download somewhere? I found one on the site but it does not have the range data at the bottom like the one you used.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BEAR TACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What range are these dot drills fired from? </div></div>

From the editing on the target... it reads 100 yards.

DK

The target is the same one the data comes from running the picture through a program called "On Target". It's a free download. Thanks for the compliments guys. I knew the guy was next to me but I couldn't stop myself from flinching every time he pulled the trigger. LOL!

Nice shooting! The dot drill target in that pic is one I rewoked (with Frank aka Lowlight's permission). It is great to see it put to proper use with the wind and light clocks filled in, other details, etc. Nice attention to detail, sign of a serious shooter. This target and 20 others come on the CD (with user manual) we give away with every Data Book, or you can download it here:

http://www.stormtactical.com/downloads.htm

RIGHT Click on the little Dot drill graphic and save the pdf file to your hard drive...