• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Double barrel 45 ACP

Re: Double barrel 45 ACP

1 trigger pull, 1 double tap.

about as thin as a glock
wink.gif

only thing i thinkd is there's twice as much chance for a jam, and half the effiecincy to clear it.

however as a novelty type piece, it's pretty darn cool. it'll be hard to get in some shooting time when answering all the questions at the range!

. Wonder if Red Jacket could do it.

thats what i was thinking, i bet theyre kicking themselves in the ass for not thinking of it first

I'll stick with my 2011. Two 45acp rounds at once seems like it would be hard on the wrists and not very accurate. Almost as fast double of taps with better accuracy from the 38super. You would also think the muzzle blast from each barrel would screw with opposite barrel trajectory.

Que the nuns singing in the church requiem....and find me a serious, bald German guy that can shoot in a dark room. "Now vis von of these new Tri-Centennials in either hand, ve have 12,000 grains shot in 15 seconds, in order to do viz a standard pistol you vod have to call for backup of no less than 6 men or 3 more men with two standard pistols in each hand. If one of those men had only von arm, seven men would be needed. If any of those men ver caught in traffic it might take an additional 20 minutes to achieve the same amount of grains. Zis vas performance..."

TRIPLE-.jpg