• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Double Bonus

BuckeyeCZ77

Private
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2020
Received my quiet bore .22 trap today, and the quality seems excellent. Double win was that about an hour or so after delivery, my approval email from the ATF showed up.

I went with the all Ti baffles, so drilling with their jig might be painful. Hoping to get it knocked out shortly.

I just finished mine - the way they cut the baffles forces you to make interrupted cuts. That makes it challenging to cut perfectly straight without the bit flexing. I had access to a lathe and that helped a lot.

If you have a lathe option, I'd strongly consider it.

My son broke his first drill by trying to use a hand drill.

He then asked to use a friend's drill press, used a medium speed, blocked the jig to keep it from catching and spinning and used cutting oil on the drill.

Forty minutes later, all the Ti bafles were drilled cleanly and ready for use. Most of that forty minutes was messing with the drilling jig.

This process was way easier than the "hand drill" option.