• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Double Posting

338RUM runner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2010
S.E. Idaho
What is with all the double posts, i have had a double and a triple today and have seen others have the sane problem. When i tryed to post i had a server error and backed up and tryed again and had a double post?????...Just tryed to do it again...500 error

Re: Double Posting

I have gotten it a few times in the past couple days as well. I click submit and get redirected to another webpage. Come back to the site and my post is not there. Click submit for my new post and the post I previously tried to submit shows up above my new post.

I have gotten it a few times in the past couple days as well. I click submit and get redirected to another webpage. Come back to the site and my post is not there. Click submit for my new post and the post I previously tried to submit shows up above my new post. Funny, it just happened while trying to submit this post. Here is what the screen says:

Error 500: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

The problem is on the server side, not with your browser or the address. Most probably, a certain service (e.g., Tomcat engine) is down. Please contact your webmaster.

They broke something, which is par for the course, it's Shot Show after all and I am no where close to my computer.

Email support at profedgehost dot com

Tell them what is going on...

Just did a rolling restart of all the servers, trying a post now.

-Michael

It no longer double posts. The site won't let it. I get a window that pops up that says 'the submit button has been disabled, my post has been submitted'.

BigBoss,

Can you take a screenshot and send it to - support at profedgehost dot com ?

No idea what could be causing a pop up.

Everything looks fine for me on Firefox... Perhaps you could try a different web browser on your computer see if you have the same problem.

-Michael