• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Douche bag fondles my married friend

Karma Enforcer
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
So I stopped in at my local sports bar/grill last night to chat with my friend (32 years old) and enjoy a bowl of chili. I was sitting at the bar, and about 4 seats down from me, this 25ish yr old dude was constantly hurling flirtatious remarks at my friend working the bar. The "so what you doin after you get off? We should do something"..."youre lookin dammmn good." Etc etc. Shes worked there for 11 years. Been married the past 5. Everybody knows shes married and has 2 kids. But yeah, shes really pretty and has a rockin bod. Ive seen many guys flirt with her, of course that will happen at a bar. But last night just totally floored me.

The dude would "close talk" into her ear, what im sure of was sexual remarks. All she would do is giggle, laugh, blush and smile. Never once said..."Um. No. Im married. Quit trying." Nothing along those lines. Just wait. It gets better. He eventually goes BEHIND the bar to fill his own glass. While he was back there, he hip bumps her in the ass. Walks down the bar a few feet, walks back by her and squeezes her ass. I saw it clear as day. She never said a word. All she did was sorta glance over her shoulder after the squeeze. He also fumbled around in her back jeans pocket "to get the bottle opener". I asked her...."whats up with this guy?" when he was busy fumbling around with his beer. Ya know, giving her an out to say something if she was uncomfortable with the situation. Her reply...."Oh, he used to work here." WTF? That is not what I was referring to. I said...."No. All the sexual advances and the ass grab." Her reply..."Oh i just ignore it. Hes always like that." WTF! Shes continues...."I also dont want to get in trouble by the owners if I make the customers mad." I said...."What I saw was sexual harassment." She was just making excuses because she liked it.

I said...."You handled that situation like shit. And I was not impressed. And honestly, I lost a lot of respect for you tonight."

My guess, since he used to work there, hes got what he wanted off her before. Thats why he was so pushy and comfortable with putting his hands on her. Since she didnt say anything to him, she was basically giving him permission to continue. I feel for her husband and 2 adorable little girls. That marriage is doomed.

Sounds like someone is jealous.

Not at all. She always said she "didnt put up with anybody bullshit from the customers". And then that happened. If that happened to your friend, one who always talked a big game, youd find the situation appauling and quite sad as well.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Shouldnt you be buying ammo or something? Shes my friend. A lot of women are scared to say anything. So I was making sure she was "ok" with what this guy was doing. Wouldnt you do the same if this happened in front of you to one ofnyour friends? Or would you just "MYOB"? And since she obviously was ok with it, I let her know it was fucked up. Her being married and all. After all, its a free country and I can speak my mind.

I know who wont have any of our backs when shit gets real. Armyjerry. He'll be too busy minding his own business. Except on internet forums, where he is very vocal.

She aint your wife, she is your friends wife, if she aint being threatened, then you should talk to the owner of that woman, your friend, not her.

Her husband is not my friend. She is my friend. Read.

She aint your wife, she is your friends wife, if she aint being threatened, then you should talk to the owner of that woman, your friend, not her.
lol owner of that woman. Besides that idiotic comment, it appears that reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths huh?

Barmaids live on tips. How would you like it If someone showed up to watch you at your job And then bitches about how you do your job. If you told them to fuck off you would be in the right. If she did not tell you to fuck off, then she is Probably a better friend than you are. Unless you are just another customer.

I understand you trying to help her since she is your friend...

But a brief, straight to the point talk is all I will have with her. After that, it will be up to her if she wants to take the advice and start becoming assertive in her rights and personal space, or not. If not, there is nothing you can do. You already did your job as a friend and that's that.

Now, did the chili have beans or not?

Sounds like he was a friend too. Hopefully she wouldn’t take that from a total stranger. Plus, she’s a hot bartender. Some of that flirting with the customers comes with the territory.
Sounds like she was just playing the game, and didn’t feel threatened at all. If I, a total stranger, went in an pulled that shit, I would expect to get thrown out on my ass.
Like you said, she’s worked there for 11 years. If shit went sideways, I bet she can handle herself with the best of them.

Maybe she's just a ho, seriously, she's an (apparently competent) adult and if that's what she is allowing to happen and accepting as the norm, then so be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911
I really didn't want write in but:
Some girls are very flirty
Some girls are flirty and don't know it
Some girls cheat on their husbands
Some girls bring home guys to be with their husbands
Many different walks of life out there

If she's fine with it you have 2 choices:
1 stay out of it
2 talk to her husband

Both of them have pitfalls

Seems that this one hit a nerve, and you prob can't let it go
Don't go there anymore or go open a a can of worms that might make you loose your friend

I have females as “friends”, but the real motive of their company is to get them to fuck.

I read the op and here is what I saw in my mind:

A lumbersexual with a full beard, man bun, and flannel sitting at a bar to eat his chili (extra hot). He wants to hook up with the bartender, but is playing the slow game.

A different man, who (unknowingly to the lumbersexual) has already probably been in those drawers, makes an obvious play.

The lumbersexual tenses, ready to assert himself as captain save-a-ho, and give the unknown man a piece of his mind!! “I’ll save her!!” He screams in his mind.

However, as the lumbersexual gets ready to save the day, he realizes that he may catch a beatin’ and instead add’s another spoonful of sour cream to his chili. He stoically fumes in silence at this horrible assault that occurred in front of him.

Once he see’s the #metoo perpetrator distracted by opening a Coors Banquet, he slyly ( all the time hoping the other dude doesn’t see him) asks the poor victim if she is ok.

She responds in early 21st century Ho “ he’s cool” which translates to “we’ve already fucked, but you and me never will.”

Dumbfounded and disillusioned, the lumbersexual finishes his chili and Shirley Temple and dashes home to get onto his favorite forum and describe the dastardly details.

Oh, Enlightened One, we beg you to teach us your ways!

SRI_ARMIJERI_DEATHSHEAD.png

I have females as “friends”, but the real motive of their company is to get them to fuck.

I read the op and here is what I saw in my mind:

A lumbersexual with a full beard, man bun, and flannel sitting at a bar to eat his chili (extra hot). He wants to hook up with the bartender, but is playing the slow game.

A different man, who (unknowingly to the lumbersexual) has already probably been in those drawers, makes an obvious play.

The lumbersexual tenses, ready to assert himself as captain save-a-ho, and give the unknown man a piece of his mind!! “I’ll save her!!” He screams in his mind.

However, as the lumbersexual gets ready to save the day, he realizes that he may catch a beatin’ and instead add’s another spoonful of sour cream to his chili. He stoically fumes in silence at this horrible assault that occurred in front of him.

Once he see’s the #metoo perpetrator distracted by opening a Coors Banquet, he slyly ( all the time hoping the other dude doesn’t see him) asks the poor victim if she is ok.

She responds in early 21st century Ho “ he’s cool” which translates to “we’ve already fucked, but you and me never will.”

Dumbfounded and disillusioned, the lumbersexual finishes his chili and Shirley Temple and dashes home to get onto his favorite forum and describe the dastardly details.
I'm dead...you win the internet for today. LMFAO!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you brought it up to her and she is ok with that than you need to be ok with it until she is not ok with it anymore. If you are her friend than you need to stick by her side through thick and thin. Trust me, she will get tired of it. Then you can step in and say or do something.

I feel I almost knocked it out of the park, but something was missing...

As I ate my breakfast, I realized that I should have added something about taking a break to vape and cool down in there.

If you brought it up to her and she is ok with that than you need to be ok with it until she is not ok with it anymore. If you are her friend than you need to stick by her side through thick and thin. Trust me, she will get tired of it. Then you can step in and say or do something.
Excellent point you bring up. OP, is she thick or thin?