• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Download Excel Dope Chart with scope error fix

hifly78

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Here is a excel file I have created to tailor dope charts to my scope with corrections for MOA errors of the known indications versus real world MOA. It is set up to work on anyone's scope.

Just tab through and enter data where needed. If no scope error simply set MOA for one full rotation and MOA corrected the same.

Also quick MIL ranging info for your particular target size (plate). The hanger is my target hanger to get a better reading on MIL but you and put a second target size in or your hanger opening to MIL off. Also my scope MIL is for 10 power but max power is 16x and the corrected "MIL" reticle sizing on 16x is accurate. Enter this for your scope and the calculations will adjust for your scopes power, it should be close.

If you like it or have any suggestions please let me know. When printing it will print on 2 pages landscape. The stuff on the right can be discarded, I needed a couple of columns for calculations and I just laminate it to the back of the main page, easier to thinks of drop and wind in feet when really out there.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for download.

Just TAB through the page to enter data

Thanks

http://www.2shared.com/file/6483620/c7d7...o_Internet.html