• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Download the FREE GunSpace App, Win A LWRC DI Rifle!

Oakland Tactical

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Download the FREE GunSpace IOS or Android app and win an LWRCi DI rifle*

Contract Logo.jpg
AdGS2.jpg
AdGS1.jpg
AdGS.jpg

You can find the IOS and Android links here GunSpace Or search GUNSPACE on your app store.

Our firearm specific app is for anyone that is sick of:

1. Being shadowbanned on Instagram or Facebook.
2. Being harassed and reported by anti-gunners.
3. Fed up with ads that have nothing to do with your shooting interests.
4. Frustrated with data mining and that data is used for unknown purposes.
5. Dealers and manufacturers that get banned for selling constitutional products.
6. Supporting big tech that hates you and your ideals, and wants to destroy your rights.
7. Other people's cats

Our app features:

• An Instagram-like feed
  • Firearm Vault to show off your favorite firearm pictures, dealers and manufacturers can show off their product.
  • National or local club creation and event management
  • Firearm podcast network
  • An event management system for manufacturers, ranges, gun stores, and clubs. Host shooting events, demos, sales, etc.
  • Firearms Forum
  • IMs

* Rifle drawing will take place when we reach 5K members! No cash option.

Attachments

• gunspace_final PNG.png
    gunspace_final PNG.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 42
  • AdGS2.jpg
    AdGS2.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 31
  • AdGS2.jpg
    AdGS2.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Sparky1985
So a question. Why did you need my phone number? Kinda defeats the idea of privacy.

Giving out my phone number for access is something I will not do. So I’ll pass.

So a question. Why did you need my phone number? Kinda defeats the idea of privacy.

Giving out my phone number for access is something I will not do. So I’ll pass.
It's for the confirmation text code. We don't use it, you can make a phone number up like 555-555-1212 and use your email for the notification, it gets sent to both.

It's for the confirmation code. We don't use it, make one up and use the email for the notification.
Then why bother to ask for one? Why not just do email? Sorry, the whole idea of needing a phone number, then just making one up, and use email for confirmation, to me doesn’t pass the smell test. Hard pass.

Navigating the app, the "file size too large" on pictures is a pain in the ass. I tried cropping the photo down and it still wont work.

To answer your question. Some businesses do want to provide a phone number and information so customers can reach them.

I am going to have it built as an option on one of the next updates, but there are other cool features I want to add first. It's not as easy as a website change. Sometimes the whole app has to be rebuilt just from small changes.

A smell test or hard pass is fine. For one this isn't a secret place anymore than Snipers Hide. It does have less transparency though. The clubs can be private, you can be private with your friends.

We are constantly working on making it the best app for both privacy and usefulness. I am the developer of the app. I have been selling firearms for years at Oakland Tactical so I get the privacy issues, ours is stated on the app store. We only have diagnostic function information which is the lowest you can have, but you have to have it.

If you are afraid of the gov getting your info, you should not be on any electronics. Our app is not for everyone. I'm not being abrasive, only stating reality. I am fairly sure they know your daily movements etc or can get them at the drop of a hat. ANY data that moves on the internet is something that can be had by the powers that be. If they can take down sophisticated crime syndicates using high-level encryption, nothing is safe.

below is a screenshot of the apple store showing the data is not linked to you. Apple and Android do not control our database.

Priv.png

It's not my posts. It's trying to add a photo to the vault. Posts work fine