• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Downrange Systems E-Dope Card Video

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

I used this system at the Gunwerks Match and for a competition where you have a match booklet and time to input the data, this system works extremely well. I took the registration day, filled in the App with the stages from the event, then on match day, I was able to quickly and easily recall the data.

You can also use it to have other data available given the time and opportunity to input that data into the app.

it's very easy, lightweight, easy to read in all conditions.

The downside is, it's Android only until Apple does NFC as you need the NFC chip to communicate with the card.

From the Manufacturer Website:

E-Dope is an electronic display used to clearly display target data. Utilizing E-Paper technology the display is sunlight readable at extreme angles. The display is battery-less, utilizing NFC technology from your Android device to update the display. The E-Dope display is intended for fast-paced competition target shooting where multiple targets are to be engaged under time constraints. The display uses the E-Dope and Kestrel Ballistic Link Android applications that are free to download from the Google Play Store.

Affix the E-Dope card to your favorite weapon mounted holder or arm board (not included) that has available space for utilizing hook or loop attachment.

CURRENTLY, E-DOPE ONLY WORKS WITH ANDROID DEVICES

The E-Dope application allows you to save an indefinite list of stages with multiple targets. This allows the user to pre-save target distances, elevation and wind holds and load them to the E-Dope display when needed.

Using the E-Dope card is easy, simply input all your required data into either the E-Dope application or the Kestrel Ballistics Link application. Hold the back of your Android device to the front of the E-Dope card. You will get a status bar showing the transfer progress and a messages stating "Transfer Complete". .

Dimensions : 2.13" x 3.37" x 0.145"
    Viewable screen size: 2.9"
    IP54 rated: Dust and Water Resistant
    Operating temp: -10°F to 130°F
    Attachment Method: Hook and Loop supplied

All orders will ship within 72 hours.

I want someone to make a ballistic calculator that uses the old kindle on/off type screen that lasts for fucking weeks and is always daylight readable.

Reactions: JayB
    Reactions: MarinePMI
    Thanks for the write up. Glad to see it's making the work load less taxing on shooters.

If there are any like to haves let me know. We try to get as much feedback implemented as possable.

Ronnie

I noticed the Sight Mark scope also, curious what your thoughts are on it?

I’d love to see a display like this mated to the Sig 2400 and the ability to range and store stages.