• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DPMS AR-10 upper

I recently contemplated buying a complete JP rifle but opted to build instead. JP builds very nice complete uppers to fit your DPMS lower if that’s what you are after.

JP is quite high on the list of best. If you look on their site, they have a rifle builder section. You can choose to build an upper there.

Any smith who isn't retarded can assemble a nice one for you. Someone like GAP or JP would build a top tier one.

I'd probably get Larue's 308 kit if you aren't super picky about group size (they seem to shoot MOA give or take) and need all the bits for your lower.

Any opinion on Craddock's offerings? He makes upper assembly from Bartlein barrel with Aero upper receiver. He is recommended by Bartlein on their website.

Never heard of Craddock but if Bartlein is recommending thats probably a good thing of course you can't go wrong with GAP and JP.
If you want something basic, I bought PSA 18" upper pulled the fsb and put a freefloat on it and it does moa with SSA as well as my 168 handload decent for what I have into.