• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dpms fulton compatablity

Re: Dpms fulton compatablity

Ray, for what it's worth, I've been advised by not one but two gunsmiths not to mix DPMS parts in with other builds, or other parts in with DPMS builds. You may either be or have a gunsmith willing to iron out the kinks in such an unholy marriage, but if it were my money/time/happiness I'd steer clear.

I just slid a FA barrel and bolt into a DPMS Bolt Carrier and upper.

No functional issues after 100 rounds.

Charging handle is a little stiff pulling BCG back but it is a heavy frame gun and again no issues in cycling.

BB

Thanks for all the input. I was hoping that I could use the FA bolt and carrier with my dpms barrel. Does anyone know of anywhere that has a dpms BCG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rjbyrd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for all the input. I was hoping that I could use the FA bolt and carrier with my dpms barrel. Does anyone know of anywhere that has a dpms BCG. </div></div>

Maybe you should just run w/a Fulton bolt carrier group?

AvsFan
confused.gif