• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DPMS pattern 308 ambi lower??

Smitty192

Stand-up Philosopher
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Deep East Texas
I am on the hunt for a DPMS pattern 308 ambi lower. I haven't had much luck finding anything. Does anyone know of any companies making them?

Looking for something that will be compatible with a PWS MK2 upper.

Thanks

I have a grey ghost MKII that is ambi, my Aero M5 fits on it fine, haven’t shot it yet though as I just built it.

I am on the hunt for a DPMS pattern 308 ambi lower. I haven't had much luck finding anything. Does anyone know of any companies making them?

Looking for something that will be compatible with a PWS MK2 upper.

Thanks

What feature is most important to you for ambidextrous control?

Throwing a Ambi safety and mag release onto a standard lower is pretty easy nowadays, I've had good luck using the JP option, CMMG Zeroed is also pretty good.

What feature is most important to you for ambidextrous control?

Throwing a Ambi safety and mag release onto a standard lower is pretty easy nowadays, I've had good luck using the JP option, CMMG Zeroed is also pretty good.
Probably should have clarified. Bolt lock open. I had a Rock River LAR8 And really liked the bolt lock and release feature.

Something like Seekins and POF have.

Probably should have clarified. Bolt lock open. I had a Rock River LAR8 And really liked the bolt lock and release feature.

Something like Seekins and POF have.
If it helps, I installed a Phase 5 EXTENDED BOLT RELEASE V2 .308 on my JL Billet. I really like it, it is similar to the Magpul B.A.D Lever but for Ambi's.

IMG_1954.JPG

Reactions: DustBun

I’ve never used anything from this company so cannot vouch for quality, but it’s DPMS pattern and ambidextrous.

I’ve never used anything from this company so cannot vouch for quality, but it’s DPMS pattern and ambidextrous.
If PWS MK2 line were only Armalite slant cut, that would make my search much easier. Full ambi options are more plentiful with the slant cut receiver.