• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

dpms zombie shoot in april

pat4668

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2009
iowa
so whos all goin to the zombie shoot that dpms is hosting for the third year now, i went last year and it was pretty badass and had alot of fun, this year its a 2 day event it doesnt cost alot of money either

DPMS Is Proud to Present:

The largest zombie based fun shoot in the country! Hosted by the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range in St. Cloud, MN on April 24-25, 2010.
Register today on the Outbreak:Omega™ 3 website for a special DPMS Coupon Code. Save $25 on any order over $200 just by registering for the shoot online*!
http://www.outbreakomega.com/pages/registration.html
Check out the Outbreak:Omega™ 3 YouTube video here.

*Offline registrations will receive their Coupon Code once their registration is processed, be sure to include your email address in Offline Registration.

Re: dpms zombie shoot in april

I wish I could make it this year! Worst thing about where I live is there is never any good shoots going on. With Spokane under 20 miles you would think they would put something together but I guess not. Have fun!

Looked at the pictures and there were a lot of fat guys wearing a LOT of multicam, kinda scared me away.

Then I read the range rules and it says "no more than 1 shot per second" and I sort of wonder exactly what experience level they are catering to.

Tell me more about it, are these perceptions accurate or does the website not tell the tale?

there wer ppl from all over including canada, and there were ppl there with full auto that were shooting burst u could stay on full auto on burst but it was great u guys will be missing out on a alot of fun, not to mention the prizes they give away at the end but theres gunshows there as well.