• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dr Fauci, You know the man by his friends.......

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I live in the liberal NE.

Often the local Main Stream Media station assaults my senses with their news slant.

The local ABC affiliate has a General Manager that airs an Editorial during news programming.

In past Editorials he has basically advocated for an insurrection to oppose Trump. What ever just an Editorial and his opinion.

Any way Bill Fine assaulted my coffee and egg time this morning with this "Editorial"....

https://www.wcvb.com/article/editorial-monday-march-23-2020-dr-faucis-trusted-voice/31899904

Its his station to manage, my channel to change........

The verbiage of the editorial....

Dr. Anthony Fauci is proving his talents stretch far beyond his expertise in infectious medicine. The Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and most visible member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, could easily add to his titles, "chief diplomat and professional tightrope walker."

He skillfully side steps awkward press conference moments, when his scientific training and experience clearly make him want to interrupt, correct and shout, “please don’t say that.” Fauci nimbly walks the tightrope between telling the truth and not embarrassing his boss. His brilliant execution could serve as a business school case study demonstrating how to manage up. And when his superhuman self-restraint has reached its breaking point, he deftly covers his weakness with a well-timed facepalm. This Holy Cross grad shows amazing discipline.

This isn’t Fauci’s first rodeo. The 79-year-old has served under Presidents Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43 and Obama -- leading us to this current moment. He helped guide us through the AIDS outbreak, SARS, swine flu, MERS, Ebola and now this crisis, which is an extraordinarily volatile cocktail of a public health emergency, turbulent leadership and social media, turns a spark of untruth into a raging fire of confusion.

So, when some people say coronavirus is like every other disease, listen closely to the man doing verbal calisthenics during the White House briefings. Dr. Fauci is telling you this situation is quite different. And lives depend on how we respond to his experienced, considered recommendations. Now is the time for you to get your facts from trusted, educated sources. Even if they aren’t the loudest voice in the room.

If Fauci isnt walking on egg shells at any point in time in this matter this is a problem.

If this situation is as grave as we are being told his ass had better be puckered just due to the enormous responsibility he shoulders.

If Bill Fine doesnt realize that he is an idiot.

I also want the leader in this type of a situation to have the fear of God in people that he has delegated to handle it.

They need to realize "I need to get something done!" or its......

Ive said it before.....

The disconnect is government bureaucrats running into the brick wall of someone that wants a solution to be efficient and fast.

If Fauci has any disagreement with Trumps policy he is ethically bound to offer his resignation.

If he can not implement the Administrations policy and he is as big a rock star as the media would have us believe than throw your tenure on the Presidents desk.

Thouroughly aick of people politicizing this event . Contribute or STFU . Not directed at any brothers in the pit but all of the morons spewing their vitriol .

Reactions: pmclaine
    Thouroughly aick of people politicizing this event . Contribute or STFU . Not directed at any brothers in the pit but all of the morons spewing their vitriol .
    Unfortunately this whole corona virus thing is political. All of it. If politics weren’t involved the stock market would be up and everybody would be going to work. The kids would be going to school. We would be washing hands and carrying on like we do every day.

I hope you are correct, my crystal ball is foggy, and my magic 8 ball keeps saying "outlook unsure."

Seems to me it’s the media trying to drive a wedge between them. Dr Fauci pretty well let’s everyone know in this article that he’s tired of the media putting him against the POTUS, and Trump has taken all Dr Fauci’s advise thus far..

Reactions: pmclaine