• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Training Courses DR Long Range Concepts

Krazyjohnny

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2013
Texas
Hey gang,

I have been lurking here for some time and finally took the time to register after I got some hands on knowledge from the guys in the thread title. There are tons of great references here from kit to kaboodle, but as it is with everything the "hands on" is where it happens.

That is where the DR guys come in.

So you just spent thousands on that new rifle, another grand or two on glass, and Lord help us on what you spent on the rest of your kit. All I can say is "that's awesome!" Take it to the range and burn through some lead.

Not making those sub-MOA hits out at 500? You know it can't be you it must be your gear.

Instead of buying new gear, spend a little time with the DR guys. If nothing else, they can help you make sure you are practicing the fundamentals correctly. Learn how to read what your rounds are doing and how to adjust. You will be amazed at all of the very little things that add big down range.

My then 11-12 year old son and I attended the Long Range Precision Rifle 1 course last summer. He had just gotten a ne Remington 700 AAC-SD with a fixed 10X Super Sniper on it. After a day of instruction he was making hits at 800+ yds consistently and was also able to feed me the dial up for a first round hit past that.

Great guys, great instruction, and a great time.

"SEND IT!!!"

Reactions: Jknox1030
D.R. Long Range Concepts (NW Arkansas)

My father and I just completed the DR Long Range Concepts "Long Range Hunter Course" and were very impressed with Ron White Jr and his staff. They are truly experienced instructors with a wealth of knowledge. They strive to get each student where the student wants to be. They stress safety continuously throughout the training course. My two main goals were to 1. Know my limits, and 2. Know the limits of my rifle. I found out both and was very surprised and pleased.
My father and I were so impressed we have talked to other family members into going next year and we will be there again.
If you live within a five hour driving distance to NW Arkansas, I strongly encourage you to do some research and see if you can find another outfit that offers this type of detailed instruction in long range shooting for the price DR Long Range Concepts offers.

The years of experience that Ron and his staff bring to the table with real world training from the US Military and Law Enforcement is second to none.

Thanks to Ron, Denise, Brian, Ian, and Corey for the valuable instruction and amazing experience.