• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Dracos 6.5 Creedmoor 22” barrel

ChadL

Learning.
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Lincoln, NE
Hello,
For sale I have a used Dracos 22” 1:8 barrel chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. I’m selling this barrel as I'm going a different direction. Easily has less than 100 rounds through it. I tried Hornady American gunner, Hornady Match (147 grain), both old and new prime as well as Berger 140 grain ammo. Both the Hornady ammos shot the best folllowed closely by prime. The Berger ammo shot like crap. I didn’t shot full boxes so more testing may yield different results.

The barrel finish has a few nicks which are pictured. I got a little lazy with the armorers wrench and it slipped which nicked the finish a bit. The rubbing you see near the nicks is from the barrel but. These barrels have a larger O.D. It’s a tight fit between the barrel and the aero precision barrel but, hence the rub marks.

The muzzle is threaded 5/8 x 24. I have a thread protector on now. I had it laying around. It wasn’t purchased for this barrel, but I do plan to ship the barrel with the thread protector on. I’m sure someone will ask......3.6 pounds acco

Any questions shoot me a pm.

$500 shipped. PayPal f&f

Thank you,

Chad

1730E03E-9712-4224-AD26-204952DF8976.jpeg

7C9DD2F7-A7AE-4510-BE7B-20A011D5B231.jpeg
7CAD6AAA-3EA8-44A8-9410-2F16F01F5555.jpeg

target.jpg

The above is a cherry picked target of the Hornady American Gunner ammo (6 shot group). Ignore the two holes not on the target. Different shooting session. The gunner ammo groups really well. The match ammo groups just as good, maybe fractionally better. I didn't take any pics of the match ammo groups though.

Reactions: Greg0326