• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drag Bag comments

lrs31c

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2014
Hi newbie here after looking at made in China and over priced Drag Bags I have decided to make my own.I served in the us army in germany in the 80's in the first LRS unit since the Vietnam war.Not bragging but did a lot of crawling dragging and shooting.Unfortunately we didnt get to actually engage the East germans LOL.Anyway we actually wrote the book for todays units.Now I have a 50 cal. bolt action rifle I am making the case for and I know what I want in a case,but i would like to know what you guys have to say comments suggestions etc If mine turns out good I will probably sell these and they will be made from all made in the usa parts,from milspec or the equivalent,or better parts.They wont be over priced as I have a day job,and I am not a greedy person by nature.I will probably just double the price of the materials and no labor.Thoughts on velcro vs buttons or clips (plastic) pockets I wont have many if any on the outside as they tend to hang-up on things,Ill be using milspec 1000 d cordura,ripstop on the interior milspec webbing thinking about kevlar thread unless there is better out there still researching a few things.Annnnny ideas will be appreciated guys Im thinking I can build one easily for 200.00 at most will be labor intensive for sure but thats free!!!!! If its yours.So anything you would like to see or have seen that you liked or would like to see let me know.Heres my email i guess thats ok by the rules? if not disregard [email protected] name is Jay Might even get into just gun cases also, not every one drags their gun around!