• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Drag Bag **PICS**

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
Well, I did it
laugh.gif
my drag bag is finished. Ill get some pics up tomorrow, Im quite proud of myself.

Re: Drag Bag

Well here it is...

DSCI0180-1.jpg

DSCI0182-Copy.jpg

DSCI0183-Copy.jpg

DSCI0185-Copy.jpg

DSCI0186.jpg

Well, what do you guys think?

Thanks huntinaz! Still need to add krylon or make a ghillie cover

That is definitely not what I would call **PIC HEAVY**

Nice work btw!!
wink.gif

had to delete a few. i realized there were a few repeats. More are coming tomorrow though.
wink.gif

thats the top pic. There is actually another layer of cordura under the flaps that covers the rifle, then the flaps go over that.

thanks guys. How far apart is molle webbing usually? Between where is is sewed down and the space between the strips of it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks guys. How far apart is molle webbing usually? Between where is is sewed down and the space between the strips of it? </div></div>
Dont hold me to it but I believe its an inch.

The PALS grid consists of horizontal rows of one inch wide webbing spaced one inch apart and attached to the backing (pack, vest, etc.) at intervals of 1 1/2 inch.

Next, i think ill make a back pack... Ill make sure I get tan cordura though... lol

I used a old military sleeping mat. It worked perfectly!