• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drag Bag/Soft Case for Savage 10BA Stealth

Candyman87

Private
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
PRNJ
All-

Looking for a drag bag/soft case for a Savage 10BA Stealth in .308 with 20" barrel.

OAL is ~41" with muzzle brake. Unfortunately, most of the hard cases will not fit in my trunk without dropping the rear seats and I try to avoid doing so with guns in the car.

I use a lot of the MidwayUSA soft cases for my carbines and was thinking along the same lines for the new Savage rifle.

Does anyone have experience with either the MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag and/or the MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Double Tactical Rifle Case with a chassis rifle?

Generally speaking, the case will only be used for car rides to the range and keeping all my accessories together. At my range I can drive up and drop off gear so no major distances carrying the rifle in the case. Any event where I'd have to do some serious hiking would justify a more appropriate Eberlestock bag.