• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drag racer & shooter!

LuckyScott

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2013
So Cal
Yes, I guess I like things that make a lot of noise. Currently driving a tube chassi 900 HP '66 nova, and recently I started slowly jumping into long range. Actually, I am more of a C & R collector with lots of Russian stuff. Started shooting Mosin Nagants 200 yards, and decided to quit fooling around. Picked up a Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag. Currently more of a hunting rifle, but I have plans to change the stock, the trigger, etc.
I hope to be able to take the Remmy out to 400 to 600 yards. I know the rifle can do it, so I guess I just need to discover if I can do my part.
I have been lurking here at the Hide for a while and just signed up.
Lucky

Welcome to the site. A lot of great info here. I too am a car guy as well as gun guy. I sold my Chevy Monza a little less than a year ago that was 700hp tube chassis. Needless to say that being my first real drag car it was scary as hell. Great thing about guns is it is a cheaper hobby but just as fun and sometimes a lot more fun.