• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Drake Associates PGM Ultima Ratio's in 7.08 Pics

Drake Associates

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2010
New York
www.drakeassociates.us
Ok guys here are some pics of new deliveries that I thought I would share with you at the hide. This group of Drake Associates PGM Ultima Ratio(s) are chaimbered in 7.08 Remington and feature the Commando I barrel with the 20MOA short picitinny rail.

Re: Drake Associates PGM Ultima Ratio's in 7.08 Pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SRT1112</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barrel is ftom Germany, Loather Walther </div></div>
Is Intervention barrel made in German too?

I would say that AI AX looks like PGM thats the correct way to phrase it.

Very good.
These rifles are machined in France.
Only the machined barrel come from LW and then assembled and finished by PGM.
The extremely precision and reliability of these guns permit to obtain surprising results.

Very nice. What's the price on the PGM Ultima Ratio 308? I think they also make them in 338 Lapua Magnum, is that correct?? regards, Dale

If only they were available in faster twist than 1:12 for .308.

.308 is not available for US civie market.
frown.gif

Well, they got the right cartridge at least finally.

The question that always begs when we see great stuff like that is:

A. Where do I shop to get one?
B. How much is one?
C. Can it beat my Savage custom in 7.08? My stock and set-up might not look quite as cool... but the end all is accuracy, and I have that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SRT1112</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to contact [email protected] for additional details on the system, or visit www.DRAKEASSOCIATES.us </div></div>

And there will be one on the prize table at the bash and the cup and your user name in orange since you are garnering business here right?

Too many friends pay a lot of money to pimp their wares here to not comment on guerilla marketing outside the rules.