• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DRD Tactical Paratus

Lucky Se7en

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2014
RI
I was recently browsing around for a semi-auto that would be smaller/lighter and convenient to carry around. At first I was thinking of going with a bullpup or something that I could possibly fold up to fit in a relatively smaller pelican case with another gun, then I stumbled across these DRD Tactical and other takedown guns. The Paratus in particular really caught my eye. I really want to like it but I just can't help but feel a little skeptical about a gun where the barrel can screw out so easily. Does anyone have any experience with this and know how well it keeps it's zero after being disassembled by hand every time? The price tag is fairly steep so if I were to buy one my expectations for this rifle would be a lot higher than something that is just convenient.