• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Driver shot after hitting pedestrian.

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
They took his vehicle because according to the article their car was out of gas. This is why they were walking in the first place. Makes sense to me.

I wonder if they were walking in the middle of the road?

They took his vehicle because according to the article their car was out of gas. This is why they were walking in the first place. Makes sense to me.

It does make you wonder about "The rest of the story".

It does make you wonder about "The rest of the story".

Not for me. Reckless driver was probably on his phone or something and wasn't paying attention and killed the kid. Father takes matters into his own hands and becomes judge jury and executioner right then and there. The kid who was killed is very close to my oldest son's age so I can't say I'm against what the father did. No father deserves to watch their kid killed right in front of them.

Reactions: AMGtuned
distracted walking?
Or
distracted driving?
Neither of them will do either again.

Not for me. Reckless driver was probably on his phone or something and wasn't paying attention and killed the kid. Father takes matters into his own hands and becomes judge jury and executioner right then and there. The kid who was killed is very close to my oldest son's age so I can't say I'm against what the father did. No father deserves to watch their kid killed right in front of them.
distracted walking?
Or
distracted driving?
Neither of them will do either again.
If you look at the video, there was plenty of room to walk safely. I'd need to hear more. But two are dead for sure and one life ruined.

If you look at the video, there was plenty of room to walk safely. I'd need to hear more. But two are dead for sure and one life ruined.
Yeah it looks narrow. The news reporter guys called him a “hit and run” driver. But the story doesn’t sound like he ran at all.
Sad story all around.

Reactions: BCP

At least we can have more of this. More mayhem and duels in the middle of the street. Yay for us...

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Maggot
I carry anyways out here in the country, and I meet my little girls at the bus stop.

Some asshole barreling around the bus and running into them on the highway is one of my biggest fears.

I have no problem lighting said asshole up, and will end up in jail the day that it happens. I am comfortable with this.

The car theft is wierd though. It certainly reduces the chances of empathy from a jury.

Last edited:

Too me, sounds more like they were trying to get away with it. They tossed the weapon according to the video.

I still wonder if they left the sons body, took it home with them or what?

I saw the news report of this on youtube yesterday. Left me with more questions than anything. Unless the dad just freaked and went into self preservation mode after he pulled the trigger.

Something sort of similar to this happened not far from me years ago. A guy and his two young sons broke down or ran out of gas or something and were pushing their truck down the shoulder.

Another vehicle swerved off the road rear ending the truck being pushed and killed both of this guys boys.

When LE showed up on the scene they found the father distraught (as you can imagine) sitting in the truck. Driver of the other vehicle had a bullet hole in the side of his head. No evidence was ever found to suggest the father did it. No gun at the scene. No witnesses ever came forward. Case closed.

You find yourself in a duel, your tactics suck. No such thing as a fair fight.
1692198505956.jpeg

I could see him trying the insanity plea but stealing the dept corrections truck and throwing the gun away will likely get him convicted of manslaughter.
Kinda what I am getting at, that is why I am curious what was done with the sons body.