• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drone Use by Ukraine and Russia

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
I found this Washington Post article most interesting:

1670018982232.jpeg

If you go on YouTube there’s videos of the drones dropping grenades and what not on Russians

If you go on YouTube there’s videos of the drones dropping grenades and what not on Russians
You see the one with the dude taking a shit get smoked? Lol....

lots of the warmongers seem to rejoice at the video footage of people being killed from above. kind of makes me sick.

I'm so sick of hearing about Russia and Ukraine already! :rolleyes:
I actually agree with these sentiments, but think it’s important to realize the changing landscape of modern warfare. Note that they use Starlink to communicate. Important detail imo.

I bet a lot of this is fake, ghost of Kiev type shit.
Maybe, it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some of that. But if you think this isn’t part of the new face of conflicts, then I think you are making a mistake.

Reactions: abn31c
lots of the warmongers seem to rejoice at the video footage of people being killed from above. kind of makes me sick.
No warmonger here, fully aware that may be our fate as well. We are human beings, been killing each other since day one. Don't think that's gonna change.

Reactions: lash
Maybe, it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some of that. But if you think this isn’t part of the new face of conflicts, then I think you are making a mistake.
Oh of course it is, the propaganda has exponentially increased compared to even Korea. I’m assuming that’s what you meant and we all know what that can lead to. I don’t believe that crapper grenade strikes with civilian drones are much of a threat on a modern battlefield.

Nothing new , its just easier with a drone. No more smelling shit when fragging a dumb ass officer in the shitter.

Reactions: lash