• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drones have the ability to target you & you only

Nothing new. This is what's going on with Ukraine and Russia. Instead of buying guns and bullets better figure out a way to defeat the drones. Funny and sad

There was once this B grade 1970s scifi movie about doing this exact thing.
Yep they made it real
Yep it's going to be used
Yep it's going to be used on YOU!

That's how they'll implement the Neo Feudal Surveillance State... You don't need millions of uniformed kingsmen monitoring everything... They can fall asleep or be bribed. AI does what it's programmed to do and doesn't get tired and can't be paid to look the other way.

Makes you wonder if a self aware supercomputer will end up being the Antichrist.

Mike

Has anyone developed an effective camo to defeat current facial recognition cameras? CV Dazzle was a first attempt and then Hyperface was around for a while but I think the cameras got better.

Makes you wonder if a self aware supercomputer will end up being the Antichrist.

Mike
1. The AC may be a regular but evil guy, who then becomes possessed in this way.
2.Revelations 13:3; the beast who is mortally wounded, but then returns to life -> gains allegiance may be via AI :
"I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast."

Just think, a drone will possibly be programmed to hone in on your unique mobile phone signature to find you and you only. If you find yourself being favored by a drone, quickly separate yourself from your phone to see what happens.

Facial recognition tech that can alert watchers on their own and home in on subjects are already in wide use. In China, EVERY square inch is blanketed with them. On the streets, in subway mezzanines, airpoets, bus depots, high speed rail depots etc. A giant interface in a control room showing every single face walking past framed in green or yellow squares. Police officers and techs can simply reach up, hover near the area they want to zoom in on and enlarge areas with simple hand motions like a hologram. A red square means that the face is that of a fugitive or someone who is banned from the country. Over 300 different people, from fugitives wanted for a variety of crimes, to suspected scammers, political dissidents, and foreign missionaries wanted for distributing unauthorized Bibles had been caught in the last year alone in random places. A pedestrian underground street crossing in Shanghai, a bus station in Nanjing, and a fast food court at a mall in Shenzhen. The 360° capable cameras are everywhere, synced up to millions of terabytes of data from national security storage. It is terrifying regarding the capability and blanket coverage of this system in China.

And they've had "stalker" drones for a while now. They don't explode, but when the cameras on either the stationary pods or a patrol drone recognize the face of someone they want to detain and question, that drone will silently follow the mark, hovering far beyond perception. And if the person enters a bus or subway train or car, the drones know not to follow inside. Instead, they automatically relay the status back to the central control hub, and other drones in other areas go into standby. When the person of interest emerges from the car or the subway station in another area and their faces are picked up again on the nearest camera, another hovercraft begins the follow routine, just like that, until agents or policemen on the ground make contact with the person and they 'terminate' the hunt on their interface linked smartphones. Most of these actions are not arrest operations unless the marked person is a fugitive or deportation case, but intimidation and mind games. Playing peekaboo with someone who is spotted pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable, and reminding them that they are being watched...

AI facial recognition.... LOLHAhahaha, fucking AI ... When I see that big swarm of Killer Assignation AI Drones coming for me .
Me... I just Whip-out my handy, $ 1 .99 cardboard Mask On A Stick .
-

Facial recognition.jpg

-

There is a reason the military is training to fight the next war from the sewers.

Has anyone developed an effective camo to defeat current facial recognition cameras? CV Dazzle was a first attempt and then Hyperface was around for a while but I think the cameras got better.
Gotta cover your ears and now they can ID. You by the way you walk so put something in yo shoe

Reactions: jrassy
The tech is scary when you think of all the possibilities but the bright side is that the average disgruntled moron with a grudge doesn't have the skillset to pull this off and if a nation state, big corporation, or organized crime family wants you dead it's cheaper and easier to have Guido shoot you full of holes in a dark alley and make it look like a robbery gone bad.

Of coarse they have had this for several years, facial recognition targeting, with drones...is not new.
This was one reason snipers are outdated in the military, and the USMC disband the scout sniper program.

Watch the entire "series" It is busted up into about 10 parts some 10min, some about 20. All in all I would guess an hour and a half.

IMHO this is where we are going. There will not be metal robots that do the dirty work, but flesh and blood ones. I don't want to ruin the end, but just put Klaus's face in there at the end and you got it.

Edit to add:

And don't miss the part about the kid and her "friend". That is telling a very important message, I think those here will understand it.