• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drop Leg holster for FN FNX 45 with light and red dot

felix5616

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2010
New Hampshire
I am looking for a drop leg holster for an FN FNX 45 pistol with a red dot and weapon light. Any suggestions would be appreciated

This may or may not be much help. I got a holster for my FNP-45T (with light and optic) from Patriot Holsters. But apparently they've changed their name (link below). Mine is just an OWB holster, not a drop leg. They are NOT fast when it comes to getting the product. Two-person company that makes them to order. It took 5 months to get mine (during COVID-hysteria, mind you). But it's a quality product.

If you can't find anyone else, give these folks a call. I bet the can make what you want.

1696105211233.png

Edit to add: There are a LOT of complaints out there about VERY long lead times... and some unfulfilled. So, just be aware. I did finally get mine, and it is well-made. Solid bit of kit. Unfortunately, not a lot of holster makers out there for this aardvark of a rig - FNP / FNX 45 with light and optic. It took me a LONG time to find these guys who would do it. Maybe there are more now. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: tackdriver
Been looking for the same. Also need one for new FN545. Really want Safariland with ALS but that’ll likely never happen. Does anyone make a level 2 holster for these FN’s?

Been looking for the same. Also need one for new FN545. Really want Safariland with ALS but that’ll likely never happen. Does anyone make a level 2 holster for these FN’s?

A couple options that popped up at the top of a quick Google search:

No experience with either one - my only custom retention holster is a Hammer Tactical for my Staccato P and it's nice, but they don't appear to have an option for the 545.

A couple options that popped up at the top of a quick Google search:

No experience with either one - my only custom retention holster is a Hammer Tactical for my Staccato P and it's nice, but they don't appear to have an option for the 545.
Wow. Thank you. Looks like both are hood retention which is not ideal for me but likely all that I’ll find as ALS system on the ejection port seems either proprietary or just difficult to make work.

Reactions: E. Bryant