• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drug suspect dies after eating cocaine from broth

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
There are some real wackos out there

A drug suspect was encouraged by his older brother to eat a large amount of cocaine to destroy some of the evidence, North Charleston police said Monday.

Linky

Re: Drug suspect dies after eating cocaine from broth

That is too funny. I was a Paramedic in North Charleston a while back and we went to a very similar call. Mine was a crack dealer who ran from the cops and thought eating the crack cake was a good idea. He was alive when we got to the hospital though.

I have never be present at a cocaine overdose death, but lots of heroin and opiate ones, as well as cases where we saved them. I have seen lots and lots of wasted on coke patients though. And coworkers.
With opiate overdose we give them IV "Vitamin N", Narcan, and they immediately pop right out of their opiate stupor, if they are still alive when we do it. It's really amazing stuff.

They obviously had the wrong man for the job!

tyrone-biggums.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GlockandRoll</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gofaster23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They obviously had the wrong man for the job!

[]http://nachodonut.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tyrone-biggums.jpg[/] </div></div>

I just spit coffee on my keyboard!! </div></div>

Yeah not bad at all. haha

Good riddance

oh darn one less drug dealer in the world what will we ever do

like they say. you cant fix stupid! one less to worry about.