• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drumline battle, who won?

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Houston, TX
While flipping around through YouTube stuff I ran into this great Army Navy Drumline battle. In my opinion Army won hands down , what do you think.

Got any other good Drumline stuff post it up

When did the Army adopt Antifa's uniform.

Fuck them.

Ill give it to the peeps dressed like United States Servicemen.

I thought if you were in public and representing your branch of service, you needed to be in uniform.

That's my understanding as well but I think in certain situations it's very lacks depending on which Branch you're in

A long time ago, (many many years) I had seen an old recording of a 'British?' military band called "QuickSilver". I have never been able to find it again, but I gotta say I was impressed with what I saw.

Maybe someone here knows of what I speak? Maybe I'm the only one to have ever seen it. I dunno. But damn, were they impressive.

Not Military but drum and bugle Corp.
My son was in the Cavaliers during this time period. Not drum line but baritone horn. They do practice relentlessly. Notice the precision of the sticks. All the same height etc. I was at a practice once where they worked on one note for 20 minutes. Getting just the right balance of all the different horns. Amazing. And this was summer in San Antonio Tx. They practiced 12hours a day

Yo! It helps when you got LL drumming for you!
58F7EDC3-C116-44BA-A5B0-C88A2987BF90.jpeg