• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dry Fire Dancing

:D

Glad it isn't just me-maybe better in Maggie's place but, this is a good woman, being a good woman.

That itself has legs to stand on its own.

One would be lucky to have her by their side.

(Or elsewhere as I already blew my cover) ;)

I was good with the original-just sayin' Good on her.

Never thought I'd be that guy, but if anyone is gonna do a mag dump/reload-keep it higher in
front of your eyes. Don't look down.

Target's present while you are doing this. Eyeball your targets. They will present again directly I'm guessing. Best to be aware.

If not.... yeah, drop the clothing, that shit isn't helping you. LOL.

:D

You are Italian? On the East coast?

Just trying to understand.
You are Italian? On the East coast?

Just trying to understand.

Nope. I'm a mutt. Mostly from the Balkans and I live in NC.

I dated a couple of chicks that were into music like this and they were both on the wrong side of the hot/crazy matrix. Anything from the strokes, hives etc. is an immediate boner killer. Maybe it's a pavlovian response?

I'm trying to understand too.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Nope. I'm a mutt. Mostly from the Balkans and I live in NC.

I dated a couple of chicks that were into music like this and they were both on the wrong side of the hot/crazy matrix. Anything from the strokes, hives etc. is an immediate boner killer. Maybe it's a pavlovian response?

I'm trying to understand too.

Fair enough.

The Balkans are good, disregard. It was a question.

My bad.