• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DSA Lower w/ Geissele Match Trigger?

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
Need some advice. What is the current value of a used but in good condition DSA lower with the M4 6 position stock and a Geissele Match Trigger installed?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.geissele.com/detail.aspx?ID=2

The Geissele Match Trigger Pull Weights:

First Stage: 1.3 – 3 pounds (2 pound nominal)
Second Stage: 4 to 14 ounces
The Geissele Hi-Speed Match Rifle Trigger is designed for NRA High Power Rifle competition with highly modified AR15 Spaceguns. THE fully adjustable National Match 2-stage trigger. Super fast lock time due to light hammer design and special hammer spring.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sorry for the bad picture

DSA_Lower-600x347.jpg

Re: DSA Lower w/ Geissele Match Trigger?

I appreciate the response, but I don't have a clue these days as to how much the rest of the lower and parts are going for now?
Thanks man!

A good friend of mine paid $600 OTD for a Colt lower, fixed stock, and Giessele trigger at the Louisville gunshow two weeks ago. I'd of snagged it had I seen it before he did.

stripped lowers are going for $180 new, the buttsock about $80, the parts kit about $70, a half hour of assembly labor... DSA carries no premium over most other standard-type lowers on the market.

Seeing as how those triggers are hard to come by, I think you should buy it.