• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DSA SA58 FAL Para

Re: DSA SA58 FAL Para

Are you ordering the us optics for that rifle. Does that rifle shoot good enough for a sn-3 is my question. Beautiful rifle though I have wanted a fal design for awhile.

Welcome to the Hide. Nice guns/glass. Love my SA58. "Chewing up brass" is right. Tears the crap out of it. I prefer south african milsurp. Accurate/cheaper. No ammo is cheap these days but don't want to shoot that Wolf crap.

i think someone is setting themselves up for a real frustrating long gun shooting expirence....

I wasn't trying to offend you in any way. I was just saying that would not be my long gun of choice and I am just guessing the accuracy is going to be lacking on the rifle. That being said I am just offering my opinion. Saying I would probably put a smaller scope on there. US OPTICS smaller version I think is the SN-4 still primo glass. Like I said though this is just my opinion do what you want. Great looking rifles though.

I had a DSArms STG58 and I really thought that it was the long rifle of choice...it was a great rifle, built like a tank and when i installed an ACOG TA11 on it my frustration level went off scale...this is not a precision rifle, it is an outstanding battle rifle...IMO, the rifle will shine with a low power ACOG or an EOTech or Aimpoint....

One hell of a rifle...

save yourself some serious frustration!!!!!!!!!!!! get an lwrc repr. wish i never wasted my $$$$ on that sa58...

Poor choice of rifle and inability to post a thread in the correct subforum........