• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DTA 6.5 creed barrels !!!

PSYOPS

Lieutenant Patrick
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Hey DTA people...anyone interested in getting a 6.5x47 barrel reamed into a 6.5 creedmoor??

SR 90 has said:
"We will ream 6.5 Creedmoor for group buys of 5 or more conversion kits."

I'm in. This is too good to pass up. We need 5 OR MORE DTA lovers to get this rolling.

What do you say?
smile.gif

Re: DTA 6.5 creed barrels !!!

A couple of us in SLC, UT are interested. PM me if you are interested in a 6.5 Creedmoor SRS barrel or Conversion and I will work on making this happen.

I just sent mine to Jon Beanland and he reamed it out. My Creedmoor is complete and it shoots like a champ. Just shot 1320yds yesterday in a 15mph wind and the CM did great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RMW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple of us in SLC, UT are interested. PM me if you are interested in a 6.5 Creedmoor SRS barrel or Conversion and I will work on making this happen.</div></div>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey DTA shooters...ya want a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel??????

-contact RMW from above. Kind of like a group buy!!
laugh.gif

I have 4 confirmed Creedmoor buyers. Anyone else want a 6.5 Creedmoor for their SRS?

Is anyone else interested in a getting in 6.5 Creedmoor for your SRS or Covert Chassis?

Hey Guys,

This thing looks like a GO....get in on it NOW!!

...helluva opportunity!

I am getting ready to place the order for 6.5 Creedmoor barrels and conversions.

Does anyone else want to get in on this?

I plan to get a DTA in the future and will definitely looking for a 6.5 Creedmoor conversion... unfortunately right now the tax man has his hooks in me.

I can't wait to to be able to shoot my 6.5 Creedmoor. Everything has been at the gunsmiths now for a month, so hopefully it won't be that much longer. Since this is my 1st custom rifle it seem like forever.

SRS=?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: majohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't wait to to be able to shoot my 6.5 Creedmoor. Everything has been at the gunsmiths now for a month, so hopefully it won't be that much longer. Since this is my 1st custom rifle it seem like forever.

SRS=? </div></div>

One of the great features of the Desert Tactical Arms SRS, is that if you want a new barrel or different caliber conversion, you can order one up and install it yourself in less than a minute. There is no need to have your rifle off at a Gunsmith's shop waiting to be worked on.

For those who are interested in a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel or conversion for the DTA SRS or Covert rifles, I am going to be placing the order for 6.5 Creedmoor barrels next week. Let me know if you want in.

I am placing the order with Desert Tactical Arms for 6.5 Creedmoor barrels this week. Let me know if you would like to buy a 6.5 Barrel or Conversion Kit.

I had a couple guys back out after I ordered the barrels/conversions. So there are a couple 6.5 Creedmoor barrels available if anyone is interested.

DTA guys -- these barrels are a GREAT deal. If you had some "smith" do this, it would cost you hundreds more.

Great opportunity here!!

-contact RMW...(see above)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I haven't heard anyone mention a price yet, just curious.</div></div>

For just the barrel--$1085.