• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DTA SRS conversions from **************

Pain_doc

(previously a-train)
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2009
Central TX
DTA SRS ************ Conversions

I’ve appreciated a lot of the good info & tips from you guys, and although my post count is not nearing 432 billion, I try to post some worthwhile stuff to help reciprocate the favors. This is a brief update and observations for some of the caliber conversions from Bobby Keigans and the guys a Freedom Gunworks (http://www.freedomgunworks.com/desert-ta...ns/prod_39.html). I now have two conversions from them, one in 308 Winchester and one in 260 Remington. I’ve had the 308 for a couple of months and just got the 260.

I had made up my mind when I got the SRS that I was going to get a 308 conversion regardless, but a question for me was whether to get one direct from DTA or get one from Freedom Gunworks. I have had positive experiences with Broughton barrels so far, and after a few e-mails back and fourth with Bobby, I asked him to set me up with a 308 conversion that he had available. I had also decided that this would be kind of a good “test run” as to see whether or not I would order any other of their conversions, as I have a thing for 260 remington and 7mmWSM. As for overall results, I actually recently sent an e-mail to Bobby stating, “Keigans, you f&*ked me!” since in one fell swoop, the conversions have now made a couple very good (and not inexpensive) rifles in my collection somewhat obsolete. I’ll try to detail a few of the reasons below with some pics. Keep in mind that as I described in my previous report of the 338LM (http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...849#Post1377849), with my present time constraints and reduced practice time from days of old I’m really about a 0.75-1MOA shooter overall currently. But for whatever reason, the ergonomics of the SRS tend to help me be more consistent and I have performed better overall with the SRS. So any results in accuracy should be viewed in that light and with the knowledge that in the hands of a better shooter, the results would undoubtably be better (and more reflective of the potential of the both the rifle & the caliber conversions). My setup is the unchanged from prior: DTA SRS with a S&B PM2 5-25 with Gen2 mildot, 1/4MOA CW, in the DTA 40MOA mount with Bobro Bipod with a Triad rear bag shooting off a concrete platform with my Eberlestock mat.

308 Winchester Conversion
Stats on this conversion are 26” Broughton, 1-10” twist, Liberty Pandora brake, 95 Palma match chamber throated 0.50” long to allow better use of the SRS mag length. That twist and chamber was something that Bobby explained was part of their setup, not something that I had specified. I did not ask to have it fluted, in part just to get it in hand faster. But they can arrange to have a barrel spiral fluted. At the time, I needed to order the full conversion package with the bolt and magazine. Everything arrived packed pretty well and in good shape, including the bolt stop from DTA for short actions to shorten the bolt throw. The first thing to mention, even though it’s pretty much stating the obvious, is that the 26” length bbl in the SRS chassis is just plain sweet. All the benefits of the longer barrel with the same short profile. At 26” with this conversion, it makes the OAL of the SRS right about the same as the DTA 338LM barrel. There was no problem whatsoever performing the conversion, just like any of the standard videos of changing calibers on the SRS. Fit & finish of the barrel was solid, and the 308 conversion in the pic below is the one not in the SRS chassis. The 260 is the one installed. Bobby had given me a good reference starting point for load data in our e-mails with 175SMK & varget (with the obligatory caution about variance in powder lots so that I would hopefully not blow myself & the rifle up...always good tips). I promised to “start low, go slow” and didn’t have any Varget on hand anyway, so I was going to need to pretty much do load development with BL-C(2) or TAC from scratch with my preferred bullet, the 178gr A-max.

2jd2fj7.jpg

2zs9n3q.jpg

dqpqig.jpg

Being naturally impatient, I wanted to make sure to get her out to the range and since what I had available was FGMM 168g SMK and BH 168g match, that’s what I shot until I was able to do some load workup. The conversion bbl shot EASILY <1MOA, and like I had mentioned before, that’s in my hands. A majority of the 100yd five round groups I shot with it were 3 “ragged hole” touching shots with the others nearby (variable distance nearby depended on whether the yahoo behind the rifle was doing his job). Seemed to like FGMM a little better than the BH, but that is a complete subjective generalization and I did not measure all groups with a micrometer (or pocket change). I have zero doubt that it meets its 1/2MOA guarantee. But the really sweet result was the velocity boost in comparison with using a shorter barrel, which pushed the FGMM at just over 2800fps by my chrony (20 rounds, chrony 10 feet forward, averaged out to 2804fps +/- 8fps, 74 degree weather). So far, with the very limited load workup I’ve been able to do so far, this barrel is slinging 178g A-max’s at 2750fps with single digit variation on a relatively light load of 44.5gr of BL-C(2). The 26” barrel has allowed me to get great performance from loads that are nowhere near pushing limits. I was certainly pleased enough to become a repeat customer and very glad I spent the extra $ and got their conversion...and so I e-mailed Bobby and asked if he’d do a 260 Remington conversion for me.

260 Remington Conversion
Bobby informed me he had a 6.5mm blank on hand that he could spin up and set up in 260 Remington, and I asked for pretty much an identical setup with a pandora brake. Part of the wait for this conversion was waiting a week or two on the brake, which once it arrived, the conversion was done pretty quickly (total time was <4 weeks). Bobby sent me occasional updates without me asking for them, which was appreciated. He sent me information on the test firing with Corbon match ammo (covered below), which only served to have me pitching a tent in excitement and increasing my anticipation. The one trip up was when he let me know it had shipped and sent me the invoice...about 10 days later I asked for a tracking number since our particular UPS hub has a bit of a track record for “unexplained rescheduling” of deliveries. Bobby e-mailed me back stating that UPS was not to blame, that he was, and that it had not shipped. While disappointed, I appreciated the upfront answer. So it arrived earlier this week and is hella-f&*kin’ balls-to-the-wall impressive. Conversion with no problems, as expected. This conversion came with a 100yd test target showing exactly what this thing is capable of...well <1/2MOA! And it also gives me a laminated reminder of how much work I need to do as a shooter (thanks
cry.gif
).

52gitd.jpg

As DTA has described, there is a different POI for each barrel/caliber, but it is repeatable. The POI for my SRS with the 260 bbl with Corbon Match 139g Scenars was a little lower in comparison with my 308win zero which corrected easily. I did switch the barrels out a couple times and test them just to see that they were repeatable, which they performed exactly as expected/designed. For my setup, if I change from the 308 to the 260, I am able to just dial up 2MOA on my elevation, and be at my 260 zero. I was a dipstick and had forgotten to replace the battery in my chrony, and so as I opened it to put it on the tripod I discovered my lack of battery replacement, called myself a douchebag, and figured to just shoot and come back another day to check velocities.

To say that this 260 conversion is great is an understatement! A couple of 4-shot groups (For the 5 shot group militants, I only had two boxes/40 rounds on hand and wanted to drag out the fun) at our 200yd line once I got POI dialed in are in the pic above next to the Corbon box...obviously not to the full capabilities of the rifle/barrel and was lucky to have pretty much perfect conditions that day, but hey, I’m working on it. One of the guys I knew who had a target/slot on the range at 300yds with some shoot n’ sees (or equivalent) let me take some shots at his target and she put a few extra holes in a group that (based off an estimate from the 6” circle target and viewed at 25x through the PM2 and assuming I didn’t mistake his 30 cal holes with my group) were clustered in less than 1/2 the diameter of the target a little high & right. All my adjustments that brought shots on target were more consistent with an approximate velocity between 2800-2825 using some (very) rough numbers, but I’ll plan to chrono them and post them if anyone is interested. I’d like to work up a good load with a 140g A-max, which will be on the project list.

Overall, the conversion from Freedom Gunworks was definitely worth the wait...and not that just a little over a month is much of a wait to piss and moan about, anyway. The problem it’s left me with is whether to sell my other 260 to use the money to have them do a 7mmWSM conversion. If you are looking at an SRS caliber that DTA doesn’t offer, or just want more horsepower out of a 308 conversion for your SRS, I would strongly recommend checking out the Freedom Gunworks’ setups. For me, the SRS balance and ergonomics have been perfect, and so I would pick to have it over other designs even if I could only have a single caliber...but the ability to switch calibers and have all the advantages of a longer barrel in the same compact, balanced package has iced the cake for me.

So it’s said, I don’t work for or get anything from either DTA or Freedom Gunworks for this post, and don’t know Nick Young, Bobby Keigans, or any of the employees for either company. Feel free to PM or e-mail me if there's questions I can answer or be of help. Thanks,

-Aaron

Re: DTA SRS conversions from Freedom Gunworks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keigans is a tool and shouldn't even be promoted on this board.. go to the source because he is far from a barrel maker. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad you like him, he is not getting promoted on this board after the years of shit we have seen from him. Not only here but other places, so he finally found a way to insert himself in the gun industry, whoopie, maybe I'll set up a shop and put my dog in charge of reselling someone else product, he's nice too, the waging tail would be clear indication how sincere he is.
</div></div>
This comes from:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...356#Post1510356

DTA will continue to lose rifle sales until they decide to allow other companies to do conversions. In the meantime I personally cost them about a 2X sales a month just by explaining how they handle conversions to prospective buyers.

Be careful, the company you keep....

Why doesn't DTA let other companies do conversions?

as far as I know they do, they will sell you the barrel extension and give you the blueprint. BigBmBoo had Pac-Nor make a barrel for him if memory serves me

The discussion s I have had with DTA is they do not have a problem with others doing the barrel extension.....

maybe SR90 will chime in on this one?

Aaron, thanks for your couple of posts on this rifle. You have made it very difficult for me not to want this rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keigans is a tool and shouldn't even be promoted on this board.. go to the source because he is far from a barrel maker. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad you like him, he is not getting promoted on this board after the years of shit we have seen from him. Not only here but other places, so he finally found a way to insert himself in the gun industry, whoopie, maybe I'll set up a shop and put my dog in charge of reselling someone else product, he's nice too, the waging tail would be clear indication how sincere he is.
</div></div>
This comes from:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...356#Post1510356

DTA will continue to lose rifle sales until they decide to allow other companies to do conversions. In the meantime I personally cost them about a 2X sales a month just by explaining how they handle conversions to prospective buyers.

Be careful, the company you keep.... </div></div>

I'm sorry Sir, but I don't think we've met. I know one thing for a fact, I've never swindled or wronged anyone, so I don't understand how you can make such negative inferences about me or my business. It becomes extremely ironic especially considering THIS post you yourself made.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...6756#Post496756

In that post you say <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well this will be my only post here. As some of you may know there is a vague post about me on AR15.com by the owner of that site. He and I don't get along. While I have never cheated anyone I have sold anything to, ever; some potential buyers have been scared off. Others have even questioned my integrity. Well I'm glad the individuals below took a chance on me. Feel free to contact anyone of them.</div></div>

I'm can assure you my satisfied customer list is much longer than the one you have posted.

I concede, Lowlight and I do not see eye to eye on a lot of things. I can live with that, we kind of have the same opinion of each other. One thing I can say, I run an honest and legitimate business. I am the #1 DTA dealer in the country and I also have a good relationship with those folks.

As for the barrel conversions, as far as I know, anyone can call up DTA or one of their dealers and purchase a barrel extension. Nick, Ethan, and crew have been GREAT people to do business with. The next step would be requesting the barrel spec sheet so you can have a barrel maker write a CNC program for the barrel contour. Expect the barrel to come at a premium as it is a special contour barrel and most anyone will charge more for that. The hardest obstacle might be in getting a barrel manufacturer to run out a single barrel for you. I usually purchase my barrel blanks in lots and in multiple calibers. I don't make any money on the barrel conversions I sell. Then of course you'll need to find someone to chamber and thread it for you and install the barrel extension. The reason I got into it was because I didn't want a 22" .308 barrel, and I really wanted to also have a 7WSM barrel. I'm the first person to make DTA barrel conversions outside of the manufacturer and I do it because it helps me sell DTA platforms. I asked the folks at Pac-Nor about DTA contoured barrels and they told me they'd never made one. I know Stan spoke with them about it and sent them the cad drawings, but he never got a barrel according to them.

If you want to see one of our conversions just go by the DTA booth at SHOT show. They bought one of our 7WSM conversions and will have it there on display. We've done many of them, but we are not here to solicit our business on "The Hide". I own a small retail gun business in a 6 red light town. We sell LOTS of powder/primers and other reloading components, and a few guns along the way. I also build custom handguns for competition and defense. I treat people fairly and those that know me will tell you I go out of my way to make sure folks are treated well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

.</div></div>

DtA does not stop any other company or individual from doing the conversions. All you have to do is buy the chassis and barrel extension, then you can have any barrel put onto the extension and dropped into your SRS.

Thanks

Why is the end of that brake threaded?

Nevermind, I googled it.

I am not familiar with Bobby's history with LowLight or the Hide.

I can only speak from personal experience with Bobby, and it was excellent. He went out of his way to help me and the experience was top notch. I have been unable to determine what he did to piss off the Hide, but I dont see how it could have been related to CS, because he is good at that, in my experience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Freedom Gunworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm sorry Sir, but I don't think we've met. I know one thing for a fact, I've never swindled or wronged anyone, so I don't understand how you can make such negative inferences about me or my business. It becomes extremely ironic especially considering THIS post you yourself made.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...6756#Post496756

In that post you say <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well this will be my only post here. As some of you may know there is a vague post about me on AR15.com by the owner of that site. He and I don't get along. While I have never cheated anyone I have sold anything to, ever; some potential buyers have been scared off. Others have even questioned my integrity. Well I'm glad the individuals below took a chance on me. Feel free to contact anyone of them.</div></div>

I'm can assure you my satisfied customer list is much longer than the one you have posted.

I concede, Lowlight and I do not see eye to eye on a lot of things. I can live with that, we kind of have the same opinion of each other. One thing I can say, I run an honest and legitimate business. I am the #1 DTA dealer in the country and I also have a good relationship with those folks.

As for the barrel conversions, as far as I know, anyone can call up DTA or one of their dealers and purchase a barrel extension. Nick, Ethan, and crew have been GREAT people to do business with. The next step would be requesting the barrel spec sheet so you can have a barrel maker write a CNC program for the barrel contour. Expect the barrel to come at a premium as it is a special contour barrel and most anyone will charge more for that. The hardest obstacle might be in getting a barrel manufacturer to run out a single barrel for you. I usually purchase my barrel blanks in lots and in multiple calibers. I don't make any money on the barrel conversions I sell. Then of course you'll need to find someone to chamber and thread it for you and install the barrel extension. The reason I got into it was because I didn't want a 22" .308 barrel, and I really wanted to also have a 7WSM barrel. I'm the first person to make DTA barrel conversions outside of the manufacturer and I do it because it helps me sell DTA platforms. I asked the folks at Pac-Nor about DTA contoured barrels and they told me they'd never made one. I know Stan spoke with them about it and sent them the cad drawings, but he never got a barrel according to them.

If you want to see one of our conversions just go by the DTA booth at SHOT show. They bought one of our 7WSM conversions and will have it there on display. We've done many of them, but we are not here to solicit our business on "The Hide". I own a small retail gun business in a 6 red light town. We sell LOTS of powder/primers and other reloading components, and a few guns along the way. I also build custom handguns for competition and defense. I treat people fairly and those that know me will tell you I go out of my way to make sure folks are treated well. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">To be clear. I don't care much about you either way.</span>

So far as implying anything regarding your character, I provided clear quotes and referenced them in an easy to find way. Lowlight, has been more than clear on his opinion of you. I'm sure he would be happy to chime in on this thread and restate them in an equally clear way. As a member of this site, I shared the only official stance on you.

In reference to DTA:
I've tried on a few occasions to source barrel extensions to have barrels done up to my specifications and was told again and again that the sale of those would have to go through your outfit. Maybe this has changed, but this was very much the case when I spent a month working this project.

DTA may make a great product, but I won't be told who will do my barrel work. There are wonderful smiths here who support this site. Who would you rather use? The guys who regularly contribute here and do excellent work, or he who will not be spoken about? Precisely.

Bobby, you are PNG on this site and have been for years, you're not welcome, your business is not welcome and frankly I am getting tired of banning you and your multiple log in names.

It's great you finally weaseled your way into the gun business, we all know you were looking for that for a long, long time, but understand you are not welcome on my site and have been told to stay away.

Also, there is nothing that says I have to let your business benefit from this site, so when I see your name mentioned, understand it will be censored as I am not letting my work benefit you.

So, go back to your own house and post to yourself about what a great job you do. I like DTA and I like their product, but I cannot support anything you are involved in, the history is clear, as are the multiple names, bannings, etc...

Stay off Sniper's Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Freedom Gunworks said:
snip </div></div>

BachelorJack, if you haven't call up DTA directly. I had to do that to get my 20moa mount from them. They of course referred me to Bobby and I just told them he wouldn't sell them and was pushing the nightforce on them(which is true).

Well, this really begs the question as to what is really going on here....anyone care to enlighten?

Im so lost. I was about to order one of the DTA's but I think Ill spend my money elsewhere now. I dont want a manufacturer telling me who I can and cant use for barrels. Ill get what I want to pay for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im so lost. I was about to order one of the DTA's but I think Ill spend my money elsewhere now. I dont want a manufacturer telling me who I can and cant use for barrels. Ill get what I want to pay for.

</div></div>

What part of DTA is not telling anyone who can or cannot make barrel conversions for them is confusing people??

DTA using certain barrels and offers certain calibers, if you want something else then just order the chassis system with barrel extension.

Thanks

To clarify,

The issue is not at all with DTA, it is with Bobby, and is a long and storied affair on this site since he can't seem to take a hint and feels he has to log on here even after being banned, multiple times over the years.

The DTA is a good system, does exactly what they say, so there is absolutely no issue with them.

This site will not support any endeavor of Keigans, its that simple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im so lost. I was about to order one of the DTA's but I think Ill spend my money elsewhere now. I dont want a manufacturer telling me who I can and cant use for barrels. Ill get what I want to pay for.

</div></div>

KY, I'm in the same boat as you. I just sold one of my custom rigs and looking to get a SRS. I'll probably just wait for a used one to pop up on the hide in the caliber(s) that I am looking for. However I am a little concerned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im so lost. I was about to order one of the DTA's but I think Ill spend my money elsewhere now. I dont want a manufacturer telling me who I can and cant use for barrels. Ill get what I want to pay for.

</div></div>

KY, I'm in the same boat as you. I just sold one of my custom rigs and looking to get a SRS. I'll probably just wait for a used one to pop up on the hide in the caliber(s) that I am looking for. However I am a little concerned. </div></div>

There are other places to order the SRS from besides Bobby.

I'd like to nominate this thread to the Golden Globes this year for "Best Daytime Drama"...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to nominate this thread to the Golden Globes this year for "Best Daytime Drama"... </div></div>

LMAO!

Im clear on the dealing with barrels and the SRS itself. Im not clear why people are mad at this Bobby guy?! Whats the deal there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im clear on the dealing with barrels and the SRS itself. Im not clear why people are mad at this Bobby guy?! Whats the deal there?
</div></div>

+1.

I am looking for barrel conversions for my DTA SRS and that was what prompted my thread last month about who all is offering barrel extension/barrel combos for these rifles. Bobby Keigans and Freedom Gunworks just happened to be one source for what I was looking for. In fact, other than DTA...Freedome/Keigans is the only other outfit currently offering conversions. Then in the thread I started...LL posted about "issues" with him in the past and I got busy with work and didn't really think much more about it at the time.

Since it has come up yet again...and before I or anyone else here on the board spends good money on a barrel conversion from Freedom Gunworks/Keigans...why the hell doesn't somebody explain what the heck the "issues" are/were with this guy??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To clarify,

The issue is not at all with DTA, it is with Bobby, and is a long and storied affair on this site since he can't seem to take a hint and feels he has to log on here even after being banned, multiple times over the years.

The DTA is a good system, does exactly what they say, so there is absolutely no issue with them.

This site will not support any endeavor of Keigans, its that simple. </div></div>

Myself and probably a few more of us would like to know why?

First off, I never post on these sites, ever!!! However, I do find this site very informative and I enjoy the banter and the knowledge that I continually stumble on.

The only reason that I am even posting is because I find that this post will only hurt DTA. Regardless of any statements that they are not involved, the fact that misinformation is being spread will deter any potential clients. Let me also clarify that I have no ties to DTA other than I am one of their clients. First off, I have been to their physical location and have met with Nick and also mainly with Ethan, and I have nothing to say but positive things about them. In fact you may notice in the picture that I try and attach, that it has a built in monopod. I saw it on their demo srs and I told them that would seal the deal for me if they could add that to my rifle. They told me that it would take them a while longer to get the rifle, and long story short, they went out of their way to make sure that I received an srs quickly and with the monopod. Trust me, they weren't excited to have the deal contingent on that, but they never showed it and were very pleasant to deal with. Ethan actually went ahead and gave me the rifle before my new barrel had come in and put the demo barrel on it so that I would be able to go out and "play".

Please understand that DTA is willing to accommodate their customers and go the extra mile. Hell, Nick even offered to sell me his DSR. (Would be on my short list if I had the cash laying around, just a touch pricey). Anyway, all of this talk about not being able to have your own barrel maker involved is just untrue. They have done blue print specs for others on this site, and I am sure if you talk to Nick, he will work something out with you. He sells a high quality product and backs it from everything I have seen.

Just my two cents, but please leave DTA out of a "lowlight" and "freedom gunwerks" issue.

Thanks,

Chad Golden

Also, enjoy the pics

IMG_4440.jpg
IMG_4444.jpg
IMG_4441.jpg

Guys,
Anyone can get setup to make aftermarket barrels for the SRS. Bobby at Freedom gunworks is the only one who has elected to. All of our customers who have used Bobby have been very happy to my knowledge.

Apparently there is a feud going on with Lowlight and Bobby, I have dealt with both gentlemen and had good experiences with both and I don't know what the dispute is about but Bobby at Freedom Gunworks has been a pleasure to work with.

Well I was told the story. Doesnt boast to well for Bobby.
And he cant seem to respect the fact that Frank doesnt want him on this site, but he keeps popping back up somehow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gregsjt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is the end of that brake threaded?

Nevermind, I googled it. </div></div>

I did also but got nothing.. Buehler? Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did also but got nothing.. Buehler? Anyone?</div></div>

Flouderv2, sorry for the delay in getting back on your question. I was unaware of what rock I'd kicked over when I put up the original post, which I had thought would be of interest to current/prospective SRS owners...with what it became, I had stopped following it. The answer on the brake threading is simply as part of the Liberty Suppressors Pandora setup. You can check it out here:
http://www.libertycans.net/pandora.html

Addicted, glad to hear that the post was of some help, and if you are contemplating purchase, you're welcome to PM me if there's any Q's I can answer.

Just to let everyone know George at Gunslinger's takes orders for the SRS. He gives a discount as well. All sales are cash ... no credit cards. I have not purchased a DTA from George, but I have purchased other weapons (Wilson's) and he is a great guy to work with.

I am presently deciding between AI, DTA or a GAP??? So many options, so little time ...
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I was told the story. Doesnt boast to well for Bobby.
And he cant seem to respect the fact that Frank doesnt want him on this site, but he keeps popping back up somehow. </div></div>

One "Aw Shit" always seems to wipe out many "Attaboy's". Sometimes you can recover from "Aw Shits", sometimes you can't. Sometimes you are damned if you do, damned if you don't. Some shit has a way of following you home. Two way streets can be hard, better not to play in them, you get hit from both sides.
Better not to "aw shit" or be damned, you can't win, ever. Lose/Lose...