• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DTA SRS feeding test....

Guns4570

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Kansas City MO
I received my 338LM conversion late last week and wanted to mount up the barrel. So I read the manual on the steps; laid out the stuff in front of me with the right tools (torgue wrench from DTA and the integrated all in one tool kit). Set the timer and swapped the caliber in 57 seconds. Cannot believe I could do it that fast on firt try and I was slow and methodical.

Second test tonight....loaded the mag with 5 new Lapua brass from the box and placed in the magwell. Cycled the bolt 5 times and the thing loads brass cleanly with out a bullet to guide it into the bore...that impressed me.
crazy.gif

Can't wait until the Heritage gets here.

Re: DTA SRS feeding test....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cycled the bolt 5 times and the thing loads brass cleanly with out a bullet to guide it into the bore...that impressed me.
crazy.gif

</div></div>

That is impressive!